Poll: Which class would you recommend I roll next?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Which Class to Roll next?

Hey everyone I have decided I want to start a new alt mostly for PvP (Mostly BGs and duels since I dislike arena). I have also decided that I am rolling an orc. With my last two alts being casters I want to try out a physical class. So which of the classes listed above do you recommend I try and why? I mostly looking for a class with that "fun" factor, not the most OP one.

I am not interested in classes that are not listed in the poll!

Re: Which Class to Roll next?

i'm saying hunter. It's easy to level one. And they are very nice in BG's. Duel's maybe not so much. I never pvp much, so im not an expert, but with the chars i've leveled, i enjoyd hunter the most in BG's. Tho prot warrior is kinda fun aswell, especialy on lower levels VS other physical DPS. Just blocking all, and revenge pwning their face

*edit*
    ow and i don't know much about shammies, dont have any (ganna level a goblin shammy ^^) But because you don't want a caster, enh shammies still use some spells, so for the complete physical feeling, a warrior would be best.

www.explosm.net

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

If this is going to be a pvp alt, I'd stay away from the enhance shammy. It's a pain to level, and it's not even that much fun in BGs. Don't get me wrong, I love enhance shamans in 80 pve, but in pvp they need a lot more love.

So it comes down to hunter/warrior.
    I like both of them, (warrior being my main in vanilla/tbc), but I'd say hunter is better for BG pvp. You can kite people all around the BG, and it's a hell of a lot fun. But, as your last two characters were casters, hunters can feel kinda like casters. So ranged vs melee, your choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by PalliePower View Post
    Hypothetically, if I had a lock, it's name would be Benafflock and I'd pay for my imp to be named Mattdemon

The warrior requires hella gear to be good in PVP. If this is just an alt to PVP with, hunter is the way to go, full-stop.