Need some advice.

I'm looking for my next upgrade with frost badges. I primarily play holy which is why i wanted to keep my 2 piece tier 9.

I've also already got the cape, belt and trinket from badges.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...oroth&cn=Heele

Any suggestions as what to get next?

Re: Need some advice.

I'm in the same situation, and I'm personally holding out for heroic tier tokens. Problem is; I came to the conclusion that I'm perfectly able to heal any current content with the T9-2set and some random ICC drops. There are some exceptions; I'm rather sucky on the HC deathbringer fight f.ex. But even with full T10 that will not change. That fight is simply made for paladins only. And upgrading DPSers DPS is much more important that upgrading a silly holypriest like myself. It's not an upgrade I'm going to notice anyway.

So I'll probably stick to T9 2-set until the T10 HC tokens are so common that nobody really wants them. In short - not going to happen anytime soon

I still have the T10-2set for fights where it's more useful than the T9-2set. But... that's not very many.

In the end... I bought a lot of saronite. Made myself a lot of money. And I'm just holding out for the ruby sanctum loot. Maybe there we'll see more haste gear than ICC can offer
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

so maybe an option for myself is buying some primal saronites and getting crafted boots?

or even getting more t10 for my disc set.

Unless you have the 258 tier 9 gear from ToGC-25, you're losing out on much more stats to make it worthwhile.

Mending's an awesome button to be pushing, every cooldown. It really is. And it may not be as strong in 251 gear as it is with 232/245 gear from the 2pc9 bonus. But everything else gets amped up simply from the increased ilvl. You pick up your 4pc10 from 251, and your Circle suddenly gets "free" output. More Spell Power, more haste, a little extra crit and stronger regen (stop gemming it!) will be best for you. And Darkglow > Lightweave, seriously.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti
    Unless you have the 258 tier 9 gear from ToGC-25, you're losing out on much more stats to make it worthwhile.

Mending's an awesome button to be pushing, every cooldown. It really is. And it may not be as strong in 251 gear as it is with 232/245 gear from the 2pc9 bonus. But everything else gets amped up simply from the increased ilvl. You pick up your 4pc10 from 251, and your Circle suddenly gets "free" output. More Spell Power, more haste, a little extra crit and stronger regen (stop gemming it!) will be best for you. And Darkglow > Lightweave, seriously.
    wow this is an eye opener for me. Now i feel kinda nubby :P

If you don't mind me asking, what should i be gemming for as holy?

Meta gets the Insightful Earthsiege, plus one Purified (SP+Spirit) cut in the head to activate it, because every other slot at this point is +20 haste.

And yes, get Darkglow.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti
    Meta gets the Insightful Earthsiege, plus one Purified (SP+Spirit) cut in the head to activate it, because every other slot at this point is +20 haste.

And yes, get Darkglow.
    Thank you very much!!! I'll be in the process of regemming

If you are raiding IC25, then the 15% buff really makes stacking Spellpower pointless, especially for a raid healer (which is what a holy priest is for the most part). So gemming haste will give you a huge improvement.

PoM is a lot of over healing to begin with, is keeping the 2 pc T9 really worth the stat loss on a spell that generally over heals as it is? The only way I could even remotely consider it a plus would be if your 2 pieces were the 258 Ilvl ones from H-Anub.