Thread: C&C 4

C&C 4

OK, i looked for a thread that had to do with this game in the first 3 pages. Didnt see anything so either a) there isnt one or b) i'd get bitched at for necro'ing it.

that being out of the way

Anyone else play it?

I like the new gameplay it has (though it did kinda ruin the franchise... it should've been implemented in a new series).

I just started like 3 days ago, but i've got support and offense figured out (though i heavily prefer the support class). If anyone has the game reply here or PM me and we can group up and run together for a while.
    Leaving for Marine Corps Boot Camp May 9th, 2011. See you all in Firelands!

Re: C&C 4

I didn't play it, because i don't have the system to play it, and i had doubts about it, but i did watch the cutscenes on youtube.

And...it...

/sigh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.

Was in the beta hated it.

Quote Originally Posted by Enola
    Was in the beta hated it.
    Same, if it's anything like the beta then it's not for me.

the ending sucks donkeyballs and is pretty much the same regardless the side you play for with a few minor differences
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)