Poll: Why does thrall have to leave?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Why does thrall have to leave

Hmmm... I never saw this picture. But I guess we're not allowed to speak of it either unless it was in a blue post.

"left in charge" does not imply a permanent change of who is in charge.
    Mannoroth nodded. "The warrior shows much promise... I would see more of his kind, learn their potential..." WoTA

gee thx Brox...

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Zeppelin
    Can someone please explain to me one thing. Why the hell does the bloody New Council of Tirisfal need a bloody Engineering Representative? Did the gnomes squeel a lot for feeling left out so they just sort of tossed it in through affermative action?

:

And I agree, people need to stop with the "Thrall is Guardian" shit. Med'an is guardian, and I'm thankful for that very much. It's a bullshit title that was suppose to have went away at the end of WC3, but since Blizz in their wisdom saw fit to bring it back then it's best left in the hands of bullshit characters. ;D

No offense, Me'dan, but you are a pretty sueish abomination. Maybe you can be the product of better writing if you ever make an appearance in WoW...or at least one can hope.

Bullshit title? Oh come on, Aegwynn and Medivh was awesomeness ... Med'an have just had some mediocre writing so far

he's on
    vacation ;D

Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalecgos, Ambassador of the Blue Dragonflight
    Ug i always cringe when i see someone who says he is going to be the guardian of Tirisfal becuase he is not, if you had read the comic or at least read the preview of this episode of it, Thrall has been called to join as the shaman representative of the council of tirisfal whos leader and guardian is Medan, who is been cared and nurtured while he fully matures in the leader he will become. Why him, it is becuase the new council is widing its use and aceptance to all kinds of magic, arcane,holy,elemental. And class representatives

Aegwynn Founding member
    Krank Axeljink Engineer representative
    Rehgar Earthfury Shaman representative
    Maraad Paladin representative
    Med'an Guardian of the New Council
    Jaina Proudmoore Founding member, Mage representative
    Rohan Priest representative
    Hamuul Runetotem Druid representative
    Dalynnia Wrathscar Mage representative
    Broll Bearmantle Druid representative
    Valeera Sanguinar Enforcer of Council
    I dont see any "dark" magic on that list. Disappointing.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

Thrall isn't joining the Council of Trisfal. They already have a shaman rep and that's Reghar Earthfury. That's stupid besides the Coucil's task is to kill old gods and demons wtf are they going to do about healing Azeroth?
    The Eathern Ring are gathering the best Shammys around the world and are splitting up to tackle the elements going out of control and repairing the land. They inducted Thrall because he's one of the best shammys Azeroth's got and gave him a mission in some island in Azeroth to repair the damage. That's why he wears a purple dress. The Council don't even have uniforms.