Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

The fires of Soutshore [SRP Event]

The fires of Southshore.

((Told you i was planning something :
    This little event will take place for as long as the fires rages the area.
    A little deeper explanation about my chars bio + a lil RP "event", put alot of thoghts into this,
    and i hope you enjoy it as much as i enjoyed planning it.))

Upon returning to his home of Southshore from his recent meeting which went smoother then expected.
    He was excited, he had collected all of the regents needed to complete his experiment.
    4 Primal life, from the destroyed land of Draenor.
    1 Soulstone, from the Warlock Strahad Farsan in Ratchet.
    1 Storm enchanted Charm, from the island-altars of the Bay of storms.
    And finnaly, a Fire essence from deep inside the Molten Core.
    With these regents, he could finnaly get rid of the plague, or more precise, HIS plague.

From his younger years, Telcular was a schoolar inside the Scholomance, working for the scourge, doing many
    experiments and researches including Necromancy, and developing the scourge plague itself.
    He was the top student under direct orders of Darkmaster Gandling, and was very aware of his knowledge.
    He was also proud of what he had become, and often braged about it for his fellow students.
    This was a mistake, the other students wanted to get rid of him, and planned an "accident" in the next experiment.
    The brew was tempered with, exploding right infront of him, tainting him with the Plague.
    He was banished from the Scholomance due to the other students claiming he was irresponsible and ignorant.
    He had no saying in this due to the consequenses of it could be dire.
    The journey back to his hometown was swift but painfull, he could feel the plague change in his body.
    There was many herbs close to the road which he picked on his journey, many of the diffrent mixtures temporary
    hindering the spreading.
    The day he got home to his house, he blacked-out in the bed, sleeping for almost 2 days, having nightmares
    of serving the Lich King as a mindless ghoul.
    He spent countless days researching for a possible cure for the plague.
    The path of the light was no path for him, he knew that his past life would not be accepted there.
    The only possible cure for the plague was a dragonfire from a red dragon, with the flames
    giving way for new life.
    However, he could under no means get to northrend to get help, neither his economics nor his
    physics would allow it.
    But there was one other way to cure his plague..

"An artificial dragonfire!"

He studied for several days in a row, trying to understand the power of the red dragonfire.
    And after some time... he knew it's secrets, and knew what was required to create one.
    Storm to destroy the outerlayer of the wounds.
    Fire to scar it, makeing it weak.
    A Soulstone, to destroy the undead souls of the plague.
    Life , to create life where there was death.

He knew what he had to gather, he knew where he had to get it.
    Life, from The Outlands, or in this case, a merchant from The Outlands.
    Soulstone, easy accesable from a repayed favour.
    Storm charm, long travel, however Little danger...
    Fire. This was going to be harder then the rest, he thought.

However, he DID gather all the items required, and this is were the story continues.

It was morning, the cowl covered his head, and it was a short walk from the gryphon master to his house.
    Upon entering his house, he took his arm, and swept over his alchemy table, removing and destroying all of his
    current work.
    He took a fresh bowl from his cabinet, places it on the table, and so the experiment started.
    The Storm Charm, placed in center, the 4 primal lifes surrounding it,
    the soulstone, ontop of them, and finnaly... the Fire essence.
    It was nothing dangerous when it was unused, no heat, so he could saftley hold it in his hand.
    He looked down into the bowl, then on the Essence, and then placed the essence in the mix.
    At first, nothing happened, the Charm shimmered, the Primals glowed, and the essence...
    the essence started to glow more and more for every second.
    Telcular cackled with a bonechilling voice.
    The essence grew bigger, and enveloped the bowl.
    He removed his robe, leaving him only with his pants and shirt, and watched the plagued
    mark of the scourge on his left arm.
    The wound was deep, his flesh was dark green and brownish color.
    His bone could easily be seen, and in a few small spots you could see right thru the arm.
    He then moved his forearm so it was inside the fire, excpeting huge pain, but felt nothing.
    He removed his arm, and with his suprise saw that it was enveloped in fire.
    He looked suprisingly on the fire as it was burning on his hand, without hurting him.
    But he also noticed that the fire kept growing.
    This was not what he was expecting!
    His heartrate grew, and with it, he could now feel the burn of the fire, growing bigger and bigger.
    He started flapping his arm, trying to extenguish the fire, it did nothing, he then grabbed a nearby
    jug of water to throw on it, nothing happend,it wasen't a regulare fire, dousing it with water did nothing.
    It spread while he flapped, the walls, the roof, it was all on fire.
    With no thought about it, he ran out of the house, and ran toward the sea.
    The few feet there was to the pier felt like an eternity.
    He threw himself into the water from the pier, and when his head came up from the water, his only thoughts was:
    "I hate water.."
    "I hate swimming..."
    He looked on his hand, and saw that the fire was finnaly gone, but it haden't destroyed the wound,
    it had spread the plague! , his whole arm, shoulders and face was now devoured in the plague!
    He was no longer a human, but an undead.
    He was speechless, watching his recently changed body made him gasp for air.
    He was nothing but a walking heap of flesh now...but... he heard no voices, no commands of the lich king.
    On a closer look on the wounds... they didn't move, then didn't spread, they have halted!
    With a rather relifed, yet terrified look he sighted.
    Then he lifted his head, watched toward the town.
    The fire was spreading with an unthinkable speed!
    His house, the house next door, and parts of the inn was enveloped in fire!
    The town of Southshore was on fire!

((The Town is undre dire need of help from alliance and horde aswell, the fire is spreading, and
    in this speed it will reach the town of Tarrenmill in notime unless it is halted.
    The smoke from the fire is reaching mind numbing heights, and can be seen from the town of Menethil harbour.
    You got what it takes to extingush the fires?))

10+ Year Old Account

Re: The fires of Soutshore [SRP Event]

((27 views, 0 replys, you guys are boring ))

Telcular walked into the town with slow stepps, his jaw droped as he stared at the fires devouring house after house.
    The citizen trying to put out the fires, with no effect whatsoever.
    Some of them on fire, leting out a scream of terror before their final moments.

This was not supposed to happend...
    This can't be happening!

His eyes grew big as his house was burning.
    He had alot of herbs and mixtures in there, many of the highly explosive.
    If he didn't stop the fire, or removed those regents, Soutshore would be nothing more then a crater.

(( Sorry I'm following this but unfortunately I have no business here yet ))
    ~ ♥ { Face of Death | The Cast } ♥ ~

(( I would love to join too, but I don't wanna derail the whole story ; > ))

Thanks for the awesome sig, Lady Amuno.

10+ Year Old Account

Telcular started running toward his house, avoiding the bodies lying on the ground.
    He easily got into the house due to the door being open, fire was everywhere... almost.
    In the corner there was 3 barrels of Goblin gunpowder, he rolled out a barrel, takeing it a safe distance from the fires, he also managed to get the second one out of range, when he got in to get the last one, the fire was grave close to the barrel, he ran to it as fast he could, took it up in his hand, and stumbled out the door, a barrel of gunpowder was not a light thing to carry for an alchemist.
    He tripped , droping the barrel, he hoped it haden't exploded from the fall, it haden't, but it was now rolling downwards toward the burning inn.
    He got up and ran away as fast as he could hiding behind a rock, he could hear the screams of fear and terror, and then...
    An explosion that could be heard for miles, many of the voices was nomore, he looked up, the inn was nomore, althu the fire had now spread to the trees that had been knocked down by the explosion.
    The remaining gunpowder was secure, there were only minor explosives in house now, but the fire was the bigger threat.

15+ Year Old Account

''Pwah, why did I take da 'rong zepp'lin'' he said to himself. ''You be foolish, Vaz'il.''

He came from Hammerfall, Arathi Highlands. After a long trip flying, he stole a raptor, riding his way to Tarren Mill, on his way to the Undercity.

''Pwah, damn ma business, damn da Undercity an' damn da Forsaken.''
    He spoke to himself, like he normally did when nobody was around. He passed Thoradin's Wall, only to be greeted by a large amount of smoke. He coughed.

''Fire ... where?'' ''It is Southsho'. Damn da Alliance too.''

He saw the fire. It looked like the whole village was on fire. Not long after, he heard a big bang.

''Wha'dda .. War?!'' His raptor was in shock. ''Calm down, rapto'. Let's move to Southsho'.''

He knew that when there was war, he too could get some gold or reagents out of it. He moved to a hill, overlooking a farm, now fully on fire.

''Dere be no Horde here...'' he said loudly to himself. He moved closer to the village, sneaking to get his piece of coin, staying out of sight.

10+ Year Old Account

Telcular ran back into the town, thinking about a way to extinguish the flames.
    He saw the corpses, and made a grin.
    He raised his hand, and the corpses of the citizen started moving, the dead lived ones again.

Extinguish the fires! Use any means necissary!

Telcular watched his minions running toward the sea with buckets, jugs, and whatever could be filled as fast as limbless corpses could.
    He kept looking around, for other means to put the fires out.

15+ Year Old Account

Vaz'il moved through the smoke. There were Horde, or so he believed. He looted the corpses he could find and moved to the Forsaken and his friends.

''Pwah, I be of da Horde. I am to fight da Alliance'' he whispered towards a corpse, only to see the corpse's will was no longer his own.

''Wha..? What kind of magic be dis?'', stabbing its dagger into the corpse. ''Dese aren't Forsaken''.

He grinned. ''Dese be Scourge.'', freeing his hand, ready to charge forth with his shadow magic.

10+ Year Old Account

You are hindering me trying to save my town, troll.
    Leave those corpses be, or i shall order them to turn on you.

Telcular took no more notice of the troll, and ones again searched for possibilities to destroy the fires.

15+ Year Old Account

''Pwah, ya just be a pawn of da Lich King. Ya be no match fo' me, I be Vaz'il!'' he answered. ''I hate da Scourge 'nd I'll be doin' Tarren Mill a favor to get rid of ya!'' charging onto the corpse with a punch, releasing a mighty blow with shadow, only to see the corpse falling down.

''Pwah, ya powers be weak, mon!'' he said loudly. ''I be here for gold and I be here for da Horde. I be famous when dis be done!''

Vaz'il moved into a house, once that was ready to collapse. He looked around, but he couldn't see a lot because of the smoke. He searched, only to find the remains of an essence made purely out of fire inside some sort of a bowl. It was shattered in pieces.

''I could be usin' dis.'' he said. He coughed, breathing the smoke in.

The house started to collapse and he could no longer get out. He coughed, only to see he was doomed. There was no way out. His rogue nor witch doctor skill were of any use.

10+ Year Old Account

Idiot...
    Telcular sighted, he motioned with his hard, raising the recently fallen zombies again.
    Get him out one way or another.

While the zombies moving in, Telcular just got an idea.
    He closed his eyes, and fom nowhere, a mist started appearing on the house, the parts nearby and on the house got frostbiten, geting small ice crystals on them.

15+ Year Old Account

''Darn it, I won't be failin' ma mission.''

He coughed and looked around the house for anything that would help. There was nothing.

He tried to push away the giant wooden beam, blocking the door. It was no use. He didn't have the power for magic nor had he the strength to move it.

He walked back, falling over the table, pushing the bowl of the table. He fell onto it. A soulstone pushing in its back. He picked it up.

''Pwah... A Soulstone... No use... Cannot charge... it..''
    he said with little power in his voice.

He had the power to stand up, and so he did. With his last remaining power, he tried to push the wooden beam away, only to have it fall on him.

He had not chance of getting out. In just a moment, it got colder. No longer were there any flames.

He coughed and said: ''I hate... da cold''.

Vaz'il fainted.

10+ Year Old Account

Telcular fell down on his knee and moaned...
    The zombies breached the house, and dragged the body and layed him down before Telcular before going on with trying to put out the fires.

I could have let you died, fool.

He took the Soulshard from the troll grip, infuseing it with the little life energy that a nearby zombie had, making it colapse, and used it on the troll.

The goblin mercenary team set its equipment up on the bluff overlooking Tarren mill and Southshore. The horde payed good money to Rykers team, the only reliable mercenaries operating in the area. The goblins finished setting up their mortar's. Ryker looked through a pair of binoculars and barked a few coordinates to the mortar team. The target wouldnt be that difficult to hit considering it was already burning heavily making it quite easy to zero in on the small town. "READY THE MORTARS!" The team readied the mortars for firing. "FIRE!"
    WHUMP! WHUMP! WHUMP! All three mortars fired. One shot went to far and hit the sea, another destroyed a house within a blink of an eye, and the last hit the main avenue snaking through the city.

"READY THE MORTARS FOR ANOTHER BARRAGE!!"

15+ Year Old Account

Vaz'il awakened not long later. ''What be dis?''
    He looked around, seeing half of the houses were still on fire and an undead controlling several zombies to put out the fires.

''Pwah, dis be a dream. I be sure of it.'' He coughed.

He took a better look at the undead. Half of his body seemed to be infused with a plague.

''Pwah, I go'da get out'ta here.'' he thought.

Just as he was about to stand up, he coughed, only to attract the attention of the Undead. Vaz'il wasn't fully restored yet.

''I be in your debt, but that day be not today, mon.'' He coughed again. The undead having larger problems at hand.
    Vaz'il walked towards the docks.

In an instant, there were three explosions. A large one at sea, one at a house and one on the main avenue.

Vaz'il fell down again, only to be greeted by a gang of murlocs enraged by the explosion at sea.

''I be doin' dis alone'', readying his daggers, only to see them gone.

10+ Year Old Account

Telcular could hear the mortars fiering.
    That sounds like....
    He quickly turned his head to the sky, seeing several big bullets flying toward him.
    Not now.... he made an angry facial expression as he raised his hands to the sky,
    again creating a mist.
    This...have to.... do it...
    He was running low on power and could soon nolonger handle magic.

Ryker was watching the destruction below and saw a strange hooded figure begin to wave his hands in the air. "Looks like we have some guy doing the funky chicken dance in the middle of the city, probably trying some sort of magic on us so watch out boys"

10+ Year Old Account

The shells flew thru the mist, hiting the ground without geting detonated, he then fell down on his knees, starting to breath hevily toward the ground..

Dammit... i will not let this happend!..

"Something wrong with the rounds Ryker they arent detonating!" Ryker watched round after round hit its target without detonation. "Switch to grapeshot and see if we can kill this little bastard before he ruins the whole operation!" Rykers men switched from explosive rounds to grapeshot which exploded 100 ft above its target riddling it with grape size lead balls.

10+ Year Old Account

Southshore will be lost... I have failed him....

He clutched his fists into the ground.
    If they dare to finish me... i'm not going down alone..