Thread: any idea?

any idea?

I quit wow a while back and have experience with rogue, druid, and priest both in high rated arena, bgs, and pve. I plan to come back in Cata and I want to try a new class. I'm stuck between warlock and DK I have no experience with either class and I hope to arena, bg, and pve which class is more fun, easier, better choice and shows more promise in cata?

Also I go to school and work a lot I feel that I might only have a little bit of time to play wow as in find a guild that raids 3 nights a week for 3 hours a night and maybe I would have 3 hours or so for the rest of the week to do bgs and arena.. would this effect my ability to really have fun in the game by being so casual? ( as far as gearing on my own, getting gold.. so on and so on)

ty!

10+ Year Old Account

Re: any idea?

Since you plan to come back with Cata, we can't answer your question, because by that time, classes will change quite a bit: both warlocks and DKs. And at this time, there really isn't enough information available to tell which has more promise of being fun.

However, I can answer your second question: yes, you can have fun no matter how casual you are. You just need to set a goal you can achieve, and shouldn't try to force yourself to do more than you have time for. Then you'll have fun.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: any idea?

13.6.2. Pointless threads
    "Which class should I roll?" is a frequently reoccurring thread.

There is no real discussion to be had about which class any individual should play. This is a very personal decision and all anyone can really do is post their personal favourites over and over again.

/locked