Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Fell in love with a mage UI. How to set it up tho..?

Make sure you have version 3.01. Then, backup your old WTF and Interface folders (just rename them) and delete the originals. Extract the LUI files and rename the folder "Interface".

Then just log in, hit "install", and you're done.

From there, you can personalize it: adding extra mods (DBM, SBC, etc.), editing prepackaged ones: (oUF, Omen, Grid, Forte), or even removing features in favor of others, like I did with caelNamePlates and Stuffing.

With the upcoming 3.02 release, Loui has added more user control to the option panel, and unlocked a lot of the features that were keeping parts of the UI bound together, such as the unit frames and forte.

This is, hands down, the simplest interface to install and use, and the most visually attractive. All additional questions should be directed to the technical support section of the developer's website.

Re: Fell in love with a mage UI. How to set it up tho..?

Is it just me or do the unit frames get messed up when you try to change the height/width of them? Like there is a faint black border around the frames, and after you resize the frame, the black border doesn't fit and totally throws off the look to me lol