Hand of Sacrifice, Divine Guardian and the Lich King

Been healing for about a month and just started healing on LK this week. Wanted to know when you holy pallys use Hand of Sacrifice and Divine Guardian during the fight. I have a few ideas of when I should use them but wanted a little insight.

Also, do you bubble during Hand of Sacrifice and use the cancel aura macro for Divine Guardian? Any tips on these two spells would be welcomed, I always forget to use them and want to use them more. Thanks!

Re: Hand of Sacrifice, Divine Guardian and the Lich King

There are plenty of opportunities, where you could use it:
    P1/P2 : Any infest - especially if the group healers or your disc priests are grabbed by a Valkyr. (Use Div Guardian + Cancel Div Sac)
    P2/P3 : Soulreaper - You can use anything here (Div Sac, Div Guardian or HoSac), but make sure to protect yourself from incoming damage (especially if infest is close) and only use it if your tanks ask you to (= they ran out of cds to pop)
    P3: Vile spirits - Once they come down you can pop Div Guardian to reduce incoming damage on the raid - again be careful as incoming damage can be high if you don't cancel DivSac.

15+ Year Old Account

Don't forget about Aura Mastery as well. It can be used right before an Infest, Soulreaper, or Vile Spirit esplostions.

Thanks guys