Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: [Ele] Charred Twilight Scale discussion, could we get a guinea pig from the ptr?

Quote Originally Posted by MentalShaman
    Comments from the PTR seem to indicate a 45sec ICD for CTS, which I what I based my calculations on over at mentalshaman.com

Sadly no proc chance data yet
    Thanks for the info mental seems like the trinket (barring a crap proc rate) would be a solid choice

Deleted
    is it viable to use DFO and this ?

It depends on your haste levels with the trinkets, whether you have the normal or heroic versionand what your other options are.

I use this trinket and DHO together. They both proc together almost every time the 45 seconds is up. I do wish the CTS proc time was longer than 15 seconds though. Perfect proc time is when DFO goes off, then about 5-10 seconds later, CTS procs. I love this trinket and can't wait to get heroic versions.

I've been passing on the heroic version of DFO for people who never got the normal version. I think I won't pass anymore.

On a side note, I also have Phylactery of the Nameless Lich (264) and RAWR is telling me to replace my DFO with it. Shows it being a very minor dps upgrade.

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not. ~ Kurt Cobain