Dps help fury war

Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&cn=Fuzzypeach
    Log: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/27724/

For the log go to icc 25 on the 18th and 19th

It icc i am only pulling around 6.5-7k i am geming for arp because i have been waiting for NES still havent gotten it.
    Is there any thing else i should be doing to up my dps. My gear i think is ok although i am way above the hit cap.
    Anything you say is greatly appreciated

Re: Dps help fury war

First off. Get 450 in BS and change mining to Jewelcrafting. It will be a small upgrade but still.
    Second. Try to change some of the hit for arp and same with Expertise. You only need 164 hitrating and 26 expertise.
    I don't think the dps is bad with your gear. You still need alot from ICC. And get 4 pcs of your tier 10. It is a good upgrade. Sadly you have allready buyed the gloves.
    You should get legs, chest, shoulders and head instead.

My dps was pretty bad in the beginning of ICC. Warriors scale like hell with the gear from it. So just continue to get better gear and i'm sure you will see the change.

don't "wait" for nes, its pretty crap, only reason people use it is cause they got it when it came out, or they're cruising on their alt

replacing your helm with the 245 badge one will imp your dps
    no idea what cloak you had before, but the one you picked up is kinda crap
    since you're in icc, start looking at the leather arp pieces(gloves from rotface will save you badges so you dont have to buy gatecrashers)
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD

You seriously need to replace that hit trinket, you're way over cap. Also change Meta to 21 agi, scales with % buffs and you only need 1 blue gem (+10 to all).
    Why gem exp when you're over the cap ? Also Arp is better than str all the way to ~51.5% with NES. If you don't want to use it I would recommend that you get the lether belt for frost and try to get your passive arp upto around 45% at least and gem for it all the way.