Sharsantra Moonwrath

Name: Sharsantra Moonwrath

Race: Night Elf

Class: Druid

Personality:
    Uncomfortable while in Night Elf form, but almost like a child while a cat or while flying.

Likes/Dislikes: Loves to fly and run freely, but hates being inside buildings. Food: Loves tea and Strudels, but dislikes eating meat.

History:
    Raised in Ashenvale by Daelyshia. Her mother and father is unknown, as she was found by a small hunting party that was following a pack of Furbolgs into the Ashenvale Forest.

As a child, Sharsantra was allowed to fly the hippogryphs by Daelyshia, so she early developed a love for the air. She did also decide to teach the way of the druid, and so she did. Being able to transform into a Stom Crow and a white panther, those are the forms she prefer to be in. She does want to find her parents, though, but it is not an easy task, since she has no idea even who her relatives are.

The night elves that picked her up, gave her he name Moonwrath. The moon did not shine the night they found her, and they thought it might mean she was abandoned by Elune. Some of them did not believe it was a good idea picking her up, but they agreed to take her away from the furbolgs. Later on, Sharsantra have made friends with some of the Ashenvale furbolgs, and neither did they know anything of her origins.

In the Ahn'Qiraji wars, Sharsantra was a strong follower of the Alliance' campaign, and helped the Alliance several times, by gathering cloth, herbs and leather. She did not feel comfortable in wars or battles, so she did not assist in any of the combat in Silithus.

While many young travelers in our times enter large warparties, Sharsantra prefer to help people, and sometimes participate in the Argent Tournament, though she also has entered the Icecrown Citadel to explore the inside. She later learned when it was neccesary to fight, and how to use the swiftness and agility of her cat form to do so. She is also able to use her druidic powers to heal her allies wounds, though she finds this exhausting.

I'm new to RP, so any advice would be lovely ^^

Re: Sharsantra Moonwrath

Sorry for not responding... Stuff's piling up!

Its pretty good for a newbie I'd suggest adding some more details to the history

Hmm yeah, it is maybe a little short :S I'll see what I can do

Bump (Sorry for double posting)

I've updated the story a little =) Might still be altered, but I'd like it done to "apply" to the role-player's forums =D

Waiting for a new answer before I do so, though

Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod
    looks good. post your application
    I was getting so pissed at your avatar cause I couldnt quite place my finger on what it was... but now I see!

It looks like Seogorath smoking some weed on a map of the shivering isles!