Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

don't you just love it when people think they know more than elitist jerks?

a few days ago, i was busy with my premade DK on the PTR. i asked a fairly innocent question, namely whether it's better to have a frost or blood subspec as unholy with a proc weapon.

within 20 seconds, someone whispered me:
    "you always have a blood subspec as unholy with any weapon mate".

so i whispered him back:
    "yes, but elitist jerks says that if you have a proc weapon, the extra STR and haste you get from a frost subspec means the weapon procs more. it's been mathed out to a couple hundred DPS gain."

the reply:
    "STFU NOOB, i have a level 80 kingslayer DK on live, i'm smarter than you"

i tried to reply that top theorycrafters say a frost subspec is better, but he already ignored me.

are people really that ignorant to other people's opinions?

Re: don't you just love it when people think they know more than elitist jerks?

I wouldn't take it personally. Douchebags run rampant in this game and he was probably carried anyway
    Krimson states...
    Clearly the correct play here is to drop acid everyday.
    Just because you can't easily overdose on acid doesn't mean that dropping 50 hits in a night won't turn you into a drooling retard.

Yeah I've just stopped asking questions all together and research things instead best I can. 95% of the time you'll get a asshole reply. It's sad.

It's your fault, you are asking stuff in ingame chat, that you already have the answer for on EJ.

IMMA CHARGIN' MA' VENGEANCE!

Deleted

i actually doubt that he has a level 80 kingslayer DK on live. people often make things up to look like they know a thing.

Deleted

why are you asking it if you already have the answer from EJ?

Quote Originally Posted by Nzall
    i actually doubt that he has a level 80 kingslayer DK on live. people often make things up to look like they know a thing.
    Even if he does do we really care about the opinion of someone who thinks kingslayer is something to brag about?

a few days ago, i was busy with my premade DK on the PTR. i asked a fairly innocent question, namely whether it's better to have a frost or blood subspec as unholy with a proc weapon.

so i whispered him back:
    "yes, but elitist jerks says that if you have a proc weapon, the extra STR and haste you get from a frost subspec means the weapon procs more. it's been mathed out to a couple hundred DPS gain."

the reply:

i tried to reply that top theorycrafters say a frost subspec is better, but he already ignored me.

why would you ask the questoin if you already knew the answer enough to argue with a person's reply?

lol any shithead can kill LK 10m

I don't really care what you call me, you can even call me cold...

Why did you ask the question if you already knew the answer?
    Your comments are duly noted and ignored.
    I punch a hobo every time someone says 'it's not a rotation it's a priority list lol'.

Quote Originally Posted by Griefel
    It's your fault, you are asking stuff in ingame chat, that you already have the answer for on EJ.
    it's his fault the guy replying To his whisper chose to be an ass for the OP wanting more than one opinion?lol

I'm guessing that you asked even though you already knew because of one thing.

To make yourself feel superior when someone answered incorrectly.

It's sad, really.

Deleted

people are asking why i asked something i already knew.

A) i like second opinions.
    B) i wanted to test the general PTR audience.
    C) i wanted to get a general idea of how many douchebags there are on the PTR.

EJ said it, it must be true :

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Mordockk
    why would you ask the questoin if you already knew the answer enough to argue with a person's reply?
    Probably he's an idiot.

If you knew the answer already, why did you ask the question? Sounds like you like to do things for a reaction. DOH fell into your trap, dang troll.
    I don't heal STUPID, Stupid SHOULD HURT!
    Syntyche - Disc Priest

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

so i whispered him back:

the reply:

Apparently yes you are. Cause you were just qoting a website and not giving an opinion so way to call yourself out there.

one of the few reasons i've stopped playing the game (waiting for cata is the main reason) is ppl like you've described. ppl like THAT are what is really ruining the game.

Wow a lot of you guys are acting like assholes to the OP, he just wanted a second opinion on something so he asked on the PTR. And while he got a response, the response was pretty dickish. Sadly that's what most people have come to expect from the general WoW population.

So you already knew the answer but was trolling trade chat anyway? Sounds like a turd sandwich met up with a giant douche and had a conversation.