Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: don't you just love it when people think they know more than elitist jerks?

Quote Originally Posted by Fireslave
    King slayer = Gz you killed a oh lololol WTFLOLPWNBBQ boss.
    If he has Bane of the fallen king or more so, Light of Dawn then perhaps his opinion counts...at least before the 30% buff.
    I come from a 10-man server and that comment just kinda pissed me off.

Kingslayer is hard as hell in strict 10-man gear.

Now, if you were to walk in there with 25-man gear, yeah, I could see how you'd wipe the floor with him, but having that extra 1.5k put out by each dps, 15k more hp on each tank, and 500+ more spellpower on your healers makes a huge difference.

That doesn't mean that the OP is any less a troll, nor that the guy who responded knew what the hell he was talking about. I'm just saying that my guild and I earned our titles in what I'd consider one of the hardest boss fights I've ever done, in gear which was appropriately tuned to the instance's level of difficulty.

Quote Originally Posted by antitux
    Now, if you were to walk in there with 25-man gear, yeah, I could see how you'd wipe the floor with him, but having that extra 1.5k put out by each dps, 15k more hp on each tank, and 500+ more spellpower on your healers makes a huge difference.
    Don't exaggerate. There is not a 15k health difference between tanks HP in full 10 vs 10/25 gear.
    This space for rent.

If you have so much faith in ej, why were you asking people to begin with?

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Soulssong
    I'm guessing that you asked even though you already knew because of one thing.

To make yourself feel superior when someone answered incorrectly.

It's sad, really.
    This.

/thread.
    "I don't agree with you on that, I'm going to have to check Google." -Martin, Role Models.

Quote Originally Posted by Godshot
    lol any shithead can kill LK 10m
    link your armory.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Modez
    Don't exaggerate. There is not a 15k health difference between tanks HP in full 10 vs 10/25 gear.
    You're right. i can only min-max our warrior up about 6k unbuffed in ICC25 gear. That would probably only come out to around 9k after buffs.

Deleted

Because EJ has never been wrong in the past, am I right?

:

15+ Year Old Account

Okay, handed out a few 3 day bans to the most notorious flamers in the post.
    And since nothing but flames comes from the post also /locked