judge me (enhance)

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cn=Coldwarkids

This is my armory link I'm working on getting enhsim or whichever sim works on mac.

I'm working on upgrading my computer. Atm I run reallyy low framerates like 4.
    So with my current limitations I can pull about 9.2k dps on fights like suarfang and festergut.
    But heavy movement I drop bad, about 5.5k cuz of my lag. Other than gemming, gear, and fixing my comp up. I'm wondering if I'm doing ok? About wat dps should I be at ideally? With no lag.

Re: judge me (enhance)

Use a PC

Eat several phallic objects

Quote Originally Posted by coldwarkids
    Eat several phallic objects
    I realise this has nothing to do with the Shaman class whatsoever (please don't ban me >_>), but that was a brilliant response. Really. He might have just suggested using an alternate computer with Windows to sim your Shaman, though. Not necessarily to play on it.

did you kill LK one time and get 2 havoc blades!? i can only see proof of one kill on your armory, in which you got the achievement.

Your not going to get very far as enh with a bad PC

If your can find anything you can do on your "Mac" in these

http://www.mmo-champion.com/computer/reduce-your-latency-(maybe)/
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/computer/low-fps-check-here!/

Try keep your UI to little as possible say dbm/bigwigs or whatever no recount omen no silly gearscore or anything and then just 1 add on telling you your mael stacks. You should be able to do 11k + rather easily with those sexy weps. But yeah follow those to links really and keep UI to basics

The first thing I notice looking at your gear is that you have no tier set bonuses. Those can be worth quite a bit of dps. While it might not be the best piece to pick up from the BiS perspective I would suggest grabbing the 251 gloves with badges as soon as you can. You'll get a higher iLevel piece and the 2 piece set bonus. Yeah, you'll have to use a few more expertise gems but it's worth it.

Thank u very much for the link. I have two tokens waiting in my bags just need emblems :3. I will simplify my ui I have a lot of unnecessary addons from being resto grid and such. The reason being why I don't have tier sets was cause resto was my main. And using the pc for the simming is a good idea, I have a netbook I havnt hackintoshed yet. Sorry for preemptive dickness.

Quote Originally Posted by Goregasm.
    did you kill LK one time and get 2 havoc blades!? i can only see proof of one kill on your armory, in which you got the achievement.
    I got both of my havoc's calls in seperate kills, then our next week we had 2 drop at once. Gogo dk offspecs.
    Izzirogue of Tyrannosaurus Rekt - Hyjal | @izzirez

15+ Year Old Account

Too much hit. You are not over crit cap with that ammount of crit so you should stick with 341 hit cap. If you want "best" result in long run don't buy tier gloves as they are the part you don't want to use in BiS gear. I would say keep saving emblems until you have 155. If you haven't got legs from VoA by the time you reach 155 emblems just buy the legs and Herkuml War Token (use it instead of Mark of Supremacy). This should bring your hit closer to cap. You could also just buy the legs right away when you reach 95 emblems if you have some nice alternative for the trinket.

As your gear is full of crap items nobody can give you clear guide what to buy next as it totally depends from the loot you get. But if you really don't have any better trinket that Mark of Supremacy I highly recommend to get War Token right after 2 piece set bonus.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYFioGqC2qQ - The true nature of finnish people

And here I was about to post "guilty" :-\
    :: Jynks :|: Malks :|: Antigen :|: Gyn :|: Kynk ::

"Its no use! Everybody gets good enemies except me."

Very good info thank u Drifted. Ya, I've been dying for two set and hekummi. Good thing is tthe patience will pay off with the tokens in my bag

F.U for getting both axes so fast.

Basically what Drifted said. Mark of Supremacy blows and I don't know why people waste emblems on it. Get two set then get war token. Start there imho as it will take you awhile prob