Thread: 2on2 questions

2on2 questions

Hi @ll,

I've 2questions about 2on2 setups:
    - I've a dk and a warrior and I want to create 2 diferent teams for 2on2. What heal is better for both of them?
    - My warr is engineer and I want to know what "enxants" I've to put on my gloves, cloak and belt for 2on2.

Thanks in advance.

Re: 2on2 questions

I run h pally/war , and resto druid/war... being the healer in both of them, and I'd say that druid is a stronger comp (in my opinion, maybe I'm just better with my druid?) But you can't go wrong with either of those.

As for the dk... I'd go with a disc priest, since you don't have an MS, you will need the mana burn unless you like 30 min matches. And actually, a resto shaman might not be a bad comp for you either...

Both have their strengths and weaknesses. It's much easier to expose the weaknesses of druid/war than it is to expose the weaknesses of pal/war.

Thank both for your response.

Something about the enxants?

Some more tips please

2s is very hard as a resto sham.. so if u dont wanna find urself a booster dont take a sham :P

take something faceroll like druid or hpala like mentioned for ur warr =)

Quote Originally Posted by Die

Some more tips please
    If you're an engineer, put the rocket gloves on your hands, the parachute + agi on your cloak, and the nitro boots on your boots.

Quote Originally Posted by Die

Some more tips please
    go for rocket on hands because its easier to pull someone into combat again. and even though you can use it go for nitro boots on feet for that stats

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Widget
    2s is very hard as a resto sham.. so if u dont wanna find urself a booster dont take a sham :P

take something faceroll like druid or hpala like mentioned for ur warr =)
    Resto shamans are extremely hard to cc. Faced a very good one on my druid the other day and it was damn near impossible to cc him...

Cyclone 1: Grounding
    Cyclone 2: Wind Sheer
    Cyclone 3: Grounding
    Cyclone 4: Wind sheer

By this time I had to start healing again. The only way I could have a chance at cc'ing him was to catch him as soon as he put down grounding, moonfire it, cyclone again to get wind sheered, then they would both be on cd, and it would just be luck if I got him before he got los.

A good resto shaman is extremely annoying unless you are a cleave.
    Hide behind a little Bloodelf Paladin?!? Ridiculous! Make way for the Beef of Light! I will shield you, little ones, and should I fall, remember that I taste amazing with Mustard.

Quote Originally Posted by Merlinsback
    Resto shamans are extremely hard to cc. Faced a very good one on my druid the other day and it was damn near impossible to cc him...

By this time I had to start healing again. The only way I could have a chance at cc'ing him was to catch him as soon as he put down grounding, moonfire it, cyclone again to get wind sheered, then they would both be on cd, and it would just be luck if I got him before he got los.
    fake cast more?

yeah, that would work since he's not strifing toward a pillar to los me as he is instant casting his wind sheer... oh wait

ur aware that he while doing that cant really heal neither? :P and yea he's prolly a decent shammy in that case

Deleted

Warrior / Holy pally and DK / Discpriest.

Option 1: L2Fake cast.
    Option 2: Moonfire the grounding.

I've never had a hard time CCing a shaman. It's a little more annoying than most classes, but it's not "hard".

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Widget
    ur aware that he while doing that cant really heal neither? :P and yea he's prolly a decent shammy in that case
    Difference was his partner was a dk.

Quote Originally Posted by Ormula
    Option 1: L2Fake cast.
    Option 2: Moonfire the grounding.

I've never had a hard time CCing a shaman. It's a little more annoying than most classes, but it's not "hard".
    Then you've never faced a good shaman