Searching for an old game

I have this memory of a rather cool game i played some years ago, but i can't remember what it is called.

What i remember is that you control some kind of Witch Docter, or a witch, in a tribe.
    You are able to build houses, cut wood and stuff like that, while you are controlling this Witch docter.
    The Witch Docter is able to cast spells, such as tornadoes, volcanoes, fireballs, raise the ground, lower the ground and even make ground.

It has some kind of similarity to Black and White, exept that you don't have a creature.

Any help would be great, since i would like to play this game again.
    You cannot bandage a bleeding target...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinnerbone
    This gets my vote for thread of the month.
    If WoW was "just" a game, you wouldn't be in this forum.

Deleted

Re: Searching for an old game

It would help a bit to know what year you played the game, or even better, when it was made. Or what kind of graphics we are dealing with: Warcraft 1 like graphics, or Mass Effect graphics?

Anyways, here is a list of God Games, it might be there: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronol...od_video_games

Deleted

I to remember this game and still have a demo of it on playstation 1, and many thanks to Qieth for that link coz i found the game u were thinking of its

"Populous: The Beginning"

Happy gaming

oh yes, thank you

Time for some gaming
    You cannot bandage a bleeding target...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinnerbone
    This gets my vote for thread of the month.
    If WoW was "just" a game, you wouldn't be in this forum.