Race leader fight ...

Who would win this fight?

King vyrian (idk how u spell his name, he sucks)

Tyrande

sylvanas

thrall

vol'jin

the gnome leader

king magni

the prophet

Lor'themar Theron

Edit : I knew i forgot some1 .... carine ....
    --------------------

My guess would be

King magni vs. thrall would be the 2 last standing leaders

reason

King magni is insanly strong

and thrall is an AWESOME leader!

Re: Race leader fight ...

Vol'Jin will show you da tru' powah of VOODOO!
    It's hard to play ret

Considering that Velen is as powerful as Kil'jaeden and Archimonde... I'm goin' with him.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

Quote Originally Posted by Vajarra
    Considering that Velen is as powerful as Kil'jaeden and Archimonde... I'm goin' with him.
    Pretty sure he is not. KJ and Archi were empowered by Sargeras, whereas Velen was not.

I'd put my vote on Tyrande.
    Metal on Metal O.O \m/

Quote Originally Posted by Avalanch
    Pretty sure he is not. KJ and Archi were empowered by Sargeras, whereas Velen was not.

I'd put my vote on Tyrande.
    And Velen was empowered by the Naaru.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

the gnome king obviously were so fast and small we own everything
    Icecrown Citadel was merely a setback!!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Lamp. Near the town of chair, in the country Coffee Table.

velen isnt as powerful as them, but he is as intelegent. KJ and Archi are empowered with fel energy from Sargeras.

10+ Year Old Account

... Did the OP actually remember the name or Lor'Themar but not Velen? Seriously? XD

OT: I actually have no idea, all of the leaders are apparently the best at what they do so I spose it's one for the theory crafters : P

i bet Garrosh will be one of the very last raids in the game. horde will overthrow him, or alliance will kill him.

Quote Originally Posted by Vajarra
    And Velen was empowered by the Naaru.

Sargeras is much, much, much, much, much, much stronger.

I'm for Tyrande or Velen.

Tyrande is extremely powerful. She has extensive combat training and martial prowess. And Elune's influence grants her strong offensive magic and VERY strong defensive powers (not to mention healing spells). She's also hardened from fighting many wars.

Velen is extremely intelligent and magically powerful, but we don't know if he's had any combat training. His offensive magic is better than Tyrande's, I'm sure, but I'm not positive about his defensive skills. Elune once granted Tyrande a shield so powerful that Archimonde couldn't puncture it after days of trying. Velen's premonitions would be incredibly useful as a ruler, but less useful in a fight.

Not knowing just how strong Velen's non-light-based magic is, I'm going with Tyrande. If it is strong enough that he can bypass her defenses, however, it is more a question of whether or not he can do so whilst maintaining a magical shield (and fast enough that she won't just shoot him down).

Quote Originally Posted by Aramore
    ... Did the OP actually remember the name or Lor'Themar...
    ...but forget Cairne completely?! Seriously! ???

i'm going with Keal'thas, MGT was merely a setback!

either that or garrosh ^-^

I've used Mountain Kings to beat the fear of Dwarves into many a Priestess of the Moon in WC3. Never would Tyrande end up on top in a brawl involving Magni.

I would have to say Varian just because he has dual wields [Swords of Awesomeness] 8)

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Effbee
    ...but forget Cairne completely?! Seriously! ???
    ... that's a very good point... nice one OP : P

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteCatLickingMyScreen
    I would have to say Varian just because he has dual wields [Swords of Awesomeness] 8)
    He's only got one sword now, I think they changed it in 3.3.3.

Did you just ignore the Murloc king? Haallloooo? I find this very disturbing to know that the murloc king was left aside.

Quote Originally Posted by Aramore

He's only got one sword now, I think they changed it in 3.3.3.
    What?!?! ??? Well now i really dont know who will win because one sword, come on what warrior isnt specced into Titan's Grip?

Varian sucks? That preposterous! Let me a lay it on the line, he's got two on the vine. Thats right, two sets of testicles so divine. He's 6'20ft weighs a fucking ton. On his horse made of crystal he patrols the land with his trusty blade shalamayne in his perfect hands. He has pocket full of horse and fucks the shit out of bears. He threw a knife into heaven and could kill with a stare. He makes love like an eagle falling out of the sky and killed his sensei in a due and never said why.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorx
    Varian sucks? That preposterous! Let me a lay it on the line, he's got two on the vine. Thats right, two sets of testicles so divine. He's 6'20ft weighs a fucking ton. On his horse made of crystal he patrols the land with his trusty blade shalamayne in his perfect hands. He has pocket full of horse and fucks the shit out of bears. He threw a knife into heaven and could kill with a stare. He makes love like an eagle falling out of the sky and killed his sensei in a due and never said why.
    Even lady vasj can kill him ...