Aggro Problem on LK?

So my guild has been attempting 10 man LK lately and i've been having aggro problems. i get anywhere from 8k-10k dps and every move i do raises my aggro % by about 3% (atleast on xperl its 3%). I use hand of salvation when i can but that doesnt really do anything. I still pull the LK off my tank (hes a feral druid). got any suggestions?

Re: Aggro Problem on LK?

Quote Originally Posted by Spartinz
    So my guild has been attempting 10 man LK lately and i've been having aggro problems. i get anywhere from 8k-10k dps and every move i do raises my aggro % by about 3% (atleast on xperl its 3%). I use hand of salvation when i can but that doesnt really do anything. I still pull the LK off my tank (hes a feral druid). got any suggestions?
    Threat is rough in 10 man depending on the raid makeup, Is this HLK or Normal?

I am a prot pally and have a hell of a time keeping aggro over a bunch of casters on HLK with heroism with only a MD from a hunter which isn't that outstanding compared to a rogue MD.

Bring a rogue. A few tricks in phase 1 and you won't have any threat issues.

Sounds like the feral needs to step up his game, try to use the other tank as maintank as a temporary measure. Generally ferals have a worse time with agro if they have a poor weapon.

IMMA CHARGIN' MA' VENGEANCE!

10+ Year Old Account

md as much as possible, and if u are using salv when u are close to pulling, there really isn't much else u can do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry_David
    "from injustise comes justise"

-huangzhong9

Our feral tank requests for the off tank to let him have a few of the ghouls on him as well for the extra rage he gets which in turn = more aggro.
    Something to look into as well.

Thanks for the tips. And also, its just normal LK

As someone mentioned earlier, bring a rogue.

Other than that, if your raid is not having too much dps issues, you could just chill 2-3 seconds here and there ;P
    If your guild / group just looks on meters and determine if a player is good or bad, then your better off without them anyway.
    [URL="http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sylvanas/Swaap/advanced[/URL]

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Either increase the threat the tank is doing using Misdirect and/or Tricks of the Trade, further reduce the threat you're doing by getting an extra Hand of Salvation on yourself, or ease off on DPS at the start of the fight.

If you're having problems in the middle of the fight, your tank either isn't pulling their weight or you're not executing the fight properly.