Poll: What do you think?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

What do you think?

I have been wondering for a while...
    What would happen if a made an alt, parked him in the spot where the barrens is going to split, and just wait for cataclysm and then log in?

Will he fall to his death or will he be back at where his hearth is set? ???

Go ahead give your opinion. I would like to here what you think will happen.

If you could make God bleed, people will cease to believe in Him. There will be blood in the water, and the sharks will come. All have to do is sit here and watch, as the world will consume you...

10+ Year Old Account

Re: What do you think?

I think for Cataclysm they will probably make everyone hearth that was in an old zone.

i would say that post cata patch all characters will be at their hearth destination. Precisely because of that very reason that a lot of characters might be stuck and or dead.
    [21:24:13] [G] [80:Exeption]: i'm a warlock kinda harry potter myself
    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    hes not that technologically advanced, all he needs is google and a right hand

10+ Year Old Account

do it with your main, don't half-ass your research
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Aeon Orion
    I think for Cataclysm they will probably make everyone hearth that was in an old zone.
    Possibly but I just don't know I'm going to try it..
    and i added a poll for the people

If you could make God bleed, people will cease to believe in Him. There will be blood in the water, and the sharks will come. All have to do is sit here and watch, as the world will consume you...

10+ Year Old Account

You'll hearth, I don't have a doubt about it.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

Same thing if you faction change, you're ported to your race's MC inn.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctadrew
    Same thing if you faction change, you're ported to your race's MC inn.
    Haha yeah imagine my annoyance when my pally woke up in Exodar -_-
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

There was a blue post a while back (which I can't find now, unfortunately) that said something along the lines of "returning the characters to their hearthstone positions or, if that position no longer exists (i.e. if an inn has been destroyed or something similar), to their major cities certainly seems to be the general idea going around HQ at the moment".

Which basically means that we'll probably just be hearthed/moved to our respective major cities, but nothing is 100% sure yet.

Well that helps clear things up...Thanks MushroomBomb
    you helped alot ;D