Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can't check right now, but it should be around 550 days on all chars. I did check about half a year ago and I was around 510 days then.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Brewhan View Post
    im at /unsubbed
    Ok, so why did you feel the need to share that? This is about days played, not whether you unsubbed or not.

I always thought I am a semi no life.

Compare to these 500+ days, I am a super casual.

I suspect I've hit 500 days with all alts but I'm over 400 on Aeneas. Started when Black Temple patch was released (or at least, during "Love is in the Air" that year; maybe Black Temple was a few months later, it was all new to me. )
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

spread over two accounts since early vanilla but probably in the 400 range

Our parents would be so proud reading this thread

10+ Year Old Account
    319 days on my main I leveled at the end of LK and changed to at start of Cata... seems like a fair ammount.

Ive been playing since vanilla but with big gaps due to life events. i'am about 2 years now.

that just really..2 whole years of the last almost 10 years has been on wow..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Our parents would be so proud reading this thread
    they can NEVER KNOW.

god, steam shows this data on the game page on our purchase game lists. I don't even want to add the collective time there...stuff like civ5, fallout 3/NV and skyrim...guhh

Let us do the math.

For anyone with 1000 days, that is 2400 hours per year. (Note: a full time job is 2000 hours per year)
    If you play 300 days per year, that is 8 hours a day

What is worse is that during no content year, you may only play a hour a day.
    On average, you are likely play 10+ hours during "normal" year.

Deleted
    ive been playing for 7 years 5 of those years around 9-12 hrs a day im pretty sure im in the top 1% of sad bastards.

A little less than 700 total of which about 500 is on main, played since half a year after release.

Deleted
    Warrior is at 60 days. Paladin is at 100 days and I have another 100 +/- days on various other characters.

I think my played is around 600 days. Cant check the real amount now since I am at work. Started playing few months later when TBC was announced. Updating later today if I remember to do it.
    Lol

I have like 360 something, I really would of thought I would have had more.
    Hi Sephurik

Total time played: 503 days, 19 hours, 58 minutes, 9 seconds
    Time played this level: 224 days, 21 hours, 19 minutes, 28 seconds

Too bad I just started working, can't collect /played as much anymore. :(

Deleted
    Around 550d in all characters. Play since mid vanilla.

Yeah, i know I'm broke... This is from the start of BC till now, my original account from Classic wow is not included here.

10+ Year Old Account
    347 days 15 hours on my main, about 410 on all chars, according to altoholic. Started playing in vanilla but have taken several long breaks for various reasons. If I hadn't taken any breaks it would probably be about 600 days at this point since I tend to just leave the game open with my character logged in even while I am just watching TV or something.
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

Deleted
    If I add all of my alts in one pool my /played is 614 days. Give or take an hour. My old main is steady at 341 days and 12 mins who was created 11th feb 2005 on Stormscale.EU.

383 days over my currents chars, not counting deleted