277 Mutilate Dagger question...

So I have 277 Lungbreaker (OH) and 264 Heartpierce (MH), and I was wondering on whether I should get another Lungbreaker instead of Ribspreader for my MH, cause I went to Shadowpanther and it said that 277 Lungbreaker > 277 Ribspreader in MH. I haven't had the time to use iDPS and don't even say Aldriana's sheets, cause I don't have Excel on my computer, and won't for awhile.

I did switch the two I currently have once (Lungbreaker 277 in MH) but my DPS seemed to go down.
    Quote Originally Posted by ferret990
    so worgens shammys--- wolves who turn into wolves who summon wolves who ride wolves-win
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor
    [Shadowmourne, I'm really happy for you and Imma let you finish, but frostmourne is one of the best weapons of all time, of all time]

Re: 277 Mutilate Dagger question...

Just did iDPS, said the same thing.
    so worgens shammys--- wolves who turn into wolves who summon wolves who ride wolves-win
    [Shadowmourne, I'm really happy for you and Imma let you finish, but frostmourne is one of the best weapons of all time, of all time]

Highest DPS dagger mainhand, have at least one fast dagger in either hand.
    Fastest dagger - Deadly Poison, Other dagger - Instant Poison.

277 Rib Spreader + 277 Lungbreaker should be the best option. Most often times it is. Unless you have a funky gear setup those two weapons should be BiS.

However in ToC it was found that heroic Steel Bladebreaker (the 1.4) was better than Twin Spike + heroic Steel Bladebreaker. The same should hold true for ICC gear. If Rib Spread is 264 and you have 2 277 Lungbreaker, dual Lungbreaker should be better. If they are both 277, using them should be the best option.

Link me your armory and I will put your stuff in Aldriana's spreadsheet to see what comes out. It wont hurt to consult another source.

Quote Originally Posted by Rahdik
    277 Rib Spreader + 277 Lungbreaker should be the best option. Most often times it is. Unless you have a funky gear setup those two weapons should be BiS.

However in ToC it was found that heroic Steel Bladebreaker (the 1.4) was better than Twin Spike + heroic Steel Bladebreaker. The same should hold true for ICC gear. If Rib Spread is 264 and you have 2 277 Lungbreaker, dual Lungbreaker should be better. If they are both 277, using them should be the best option.

Link me your armory and I will put your stuff in Aldriana's spreadsheet to see what comes out. It wont hurt to consult another source.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...stone&n=Reyson

Edit: Just got 277 Giestlord's Punishment Sack, same gems as the reg one I have on armory.

Aldriana's sheet has dual wielding 277 Lungbreaker as your best option. Interesting that 277 Rib Spreader isn't the best MH ever. I fiddled with gear and gems and whatnot and it never became better than dual Lungbreaker.

Quote Originally Posted by reyson
    and don't even say Aldriana's sheets, cause I don't have Excel on my computer, and won't for awhile.
    http://www.openoffice.org/ There you go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nabuza View Post
    I would go outside but the sun is out there right now
    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipse View Post
    Guys, we can autoshot while moving.

Whatever else they do, doesn't matter <3

Quote Originally Posted by Rahdik
    Aldriana's sheet has dual wielding 277 Lungbreaker as your best option. Interesting that 277 Rib Spreader isn't the best MH ever. I fiddled with gear and gems and whatnot and it never became better than dual Lungbreaker.
    In BiS gear all around, Heroic Heartpierce will actually beat that setup