Frost badge help

I have tried to look up, but can't find anything solid to go on. I am a disc priest, thinking about going holy, anyways what should my first frost badge purchase? I was thinking trinket PLD or Cloak. My current back is cloak of fallen cardinal (205GS), and my trinkets I own are Nevermelting Ice Crystal and Tailsman of resurgence. Thank you for the help ahead of time.

Re: Frost badge help

Thinking short term is not going to be productive. Get items that can't be replaced easily first. T10 helm and shoulders, then PLD, then save badges and test your luck on the Gloves/Legs before opting for Circle of Ossus. The cloak is trash.

Ok, just to make sure i get it helm then shoulder then pld.

I too went for shoulders and helm first. I would have to agree with that. Chances are you can get the T10 pants from VoA pretty easily, so dont waste badges on those and your also likely to get better drops from ICC but if your thinking bout possibly going holy itll be up to you whether you wanna go for the 4 piece tier set bonus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectro
    And what the mods are trying to say is not that every music is full of unicorns and sparkles and flying chewbaccas... they are trying to tell you that no matter what someone listens to you should respect their tastes
    Quote Originally Posted by Naux
    you're retarded...seriously I don't even think you're trolling it's that bad.