resto gear question

Hey all
    Just a quick question about a resto upgrade. I have 95 frostys and want either my head or chest t10 and im not sure which one is a bigger upgrade. The head will give me like +80 haste which i could use but the chest will get me outta cloth +hit gear (polar bear hide) any help would be useful
    Heres my armory
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...gion&cn=Kyrain
    #1 Resto Tree Slap DPS

Re: resto gear question

You are right to look at getting your hands on as much haste as you can. However, at your level of gear, you will be replacing everything you currently have, so don't worry too much about maximizing the gear you have, but look at what to replace the quickest, and then make that "end game" set sparkle.

My recommendation: Get T10 head, Then follow up with the shoulders to get your 2pc bonus fast. Replace the chest with the T9 triumph chest (50 triumph badges should take no longer than ~3 hours to get, if you don't already) to keep your T9 2 pc bonus. I don't know what your money making skills are like, but if you can get ahold of the primordial saronite, try to craft the mail boots and legs for massive haste bonus.

Finish up by switching out the chest and gloves when you have the badges. Profit.

Get the head. take out the MP5 gems you have and replace them with haste, you only need 1 12sp/10haste and 1 10haste/5mp5 gem for your meta, the rest should be haste.
    for the rest of your t10 pieces use all of it except the gloves and use Blizzard Keepers Mitts from the EoF vendor for the gloves.
    if you can get the mats get the Earthsoul Boots crafted. also if you dont have any other good haste cloaks available the wrathful gladiators cloak of subjugation isn't too bad.
    <start epic wow theme>
    A world of limitless adventure. We cast the lords of shadow and flame back into the abyss.
    <more epic wow theme>
    We held the line against the rising tide of death itself.
    <epic music peaks>
    We have endured the breaking of the world.Now we face the Destroyer and we will end him.
    <cue Bennny Hill music>Pandas! Pokemon!

10+ Year Old Account

The other two posters have it right. I have a few more things to add.

Gem your gear with as much Haste as possible, except those gems needed to meet your meta. More importantly, gem your gear with epic gems if it's over ilvl 226 (i.e. ilvl 232 and higher). Enchant your gear. Put a belt buckle on your belt.

Switch out the Ephemeral Snowflake for a Darkmoon Card: Illusion or Je'tze's Bell as soon as possible. Dump the Talisman of Resurgence as soon as you can pick up the Purified Lunar Dust. If you get an opportunity to get a Solace, grab it.

Replace your wrists with the Bejeweled Wizard's Bracers until you can get ICC upgrades - they were BIS for a Resto Shaman in T9 content. The crafted Earthsoul Boots are 2nd BIS for a Resto Shaman outside of the Heroic Plague Scientist Boots off of Festergut, I think it is. The Lightning Infused Leggards and the Leggings of Woven Death are tied for BIS for pants. Personally, I prefer to go 4pc T10 with helm, chest, shoulders, and gloves, and use the crafted pants.

YMMV.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama