Thread: Vehicle Combat

Vehicle Combat

I keep hearing people complain about vehicle combat and my question is why. What is so hard about these vehicles that drives people away from them? They have simple controls and are not very hard to learn, a 2-3 button set up at most.
    EOE is a prime example of this rotation. The key to the fight is to build points up and keep a debuff on Maly, just like a rogue or feral druid. Most classes have something about one or more of thier specs that involve building stacks in some manner. What is making it so hard and how can Blizzard fix the problem in Cataclysm?

PS. Ground vehicle combat is the stepping stone to air combat, so its in our best interest to help them get it right.

Re: Vehicle Combat

ive seen people complain that they level a character for 80 levels only to jump into a vehicle and use entirely different abilities

people just like to QQ.

if Blizzwould remove vechicles, same people that QQd about it before, will now QQ that it was removed.
    My RP Character №1 - Trillium Starwind - Night Elf Druid/Warrior
    My RP Character №2 - in progress, creating

I hate vehicle combat (mainly in pvp) , because it's boring and im not going to battleground to kill some vehicle but players.
    Just believe... all cars have mind.

Quote Originally Posted by mafio
    I hate vehicle combat (mainly in pvp) , because it's boring and im not going to battleground to kill some vehicle but players.
    ain't vechicles manned by players?

or if you want to kill players themselves, then yo surely need no WoW, just an axe and their adresses...
    My RP Character №1 - Trillium Starwind - Night Elf Druid/Warrior
    My RP Character №2 - in progress, creating

It's nice in moderation, i like one or two fights in a raid to have some sort of vehicle combat. Any more would most likely be overkill.

Depends on usage for me. In Maly it was annoying to try to teach people them, and have them fail over and over. In Uld it was cool, fun gimmick to start out the instance, felt new and different. In Occ I absolutely hate them, but thats mostly cuz I just hate that instance. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragelicious View Post
    Mute yourself. You happen to be dumb atm.