Thread: ToW changes

ToW changes

It is 100 yards. The new implementation isn't a totem, but an effect that radiates from an existing totem.
    Should be a pretty decent DPS increase now on mobile bosses if we don't have Demo Lock in the Raid!
    Signature size violated forum rules.

Re: ToW changes

Quote Originally Posted by Ushra
    Should be a pretty decent DPS increase now on mobile bosses if we don't have Demo Lock in the Raid!
    You do realize that the new "ToW" buff is now the same as Demonic Pact and now uses an existing Fire Totem (Searing, Magma, Fire Ele). You no longer need a Demo Lock for the SP buff at all and Locks awho were forced to go Demo for that buff can now play the spec they prefer (I like Demo better than Aff/Destro anyways though).

Quote Originally Posted by Ushra
    And stand still fights if we don't have a demo lock seeing as we can use fiery and searing while still getting the ToW effect.

To the two people above me: Now I getcha.

Sounds even more sweet now
    Signature size violated forum rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinettik
    You do realize that the new "ToW" buff is now the same as Demonic Pact and now uses an existing Fire Totem (Searing, Magma, Fire Ele). You no longer need a Demo Lock for the SP buff at all and Locks awho were forced to go Demo for that buff can now play the spec they prefer (I like Demo better than Aff/Destro anyways though).
    Isn't it technically not the same as Demonic Pact is now? Correct me if I'm wrong, but won't ToW give a 10% SP boost to everyone, rather than giving a numerical SP boost to everyone based on the buffers SP (current DP)? I'm aware that both will be the same in Cata.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypernetic
    Isn't it technically not the same as Demonic Pact is now? Correct me if I'm wrong, but won't ToW give a 10% SP boost to everyone, rather than giving a numerical SP boost to everyone based on the buffers SP (current DP)? I'm aware that both will be the same in Cata.
    and the ToW change is for cata so what your saying is irrelevent.