Poll: Should They?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Should female worgen get a dance from a song?

Do you think Female Worgens should get a dance from a popular music video?
    If you think they should please tell us what video you have in mind.
    I say Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance"

Re: Should female worgen get a dance from a song just like female goblins did?!

no thx brah

The forsaken didnt get Michaels Thriller stride ,cuz it was not cool enough for them then.... ???

Quote Originally Posted by Myrkyr

Heheh.

Bad Romance doesn't really have "a dance" like some other songs do. But sure. The only real dancing is pretty much just Thriller though.
    Nom Nom Nom [NNF] (2 points) - When you Ferocious Bite a target at or below 25% health, you have a 50/100% chance to instantly refresh the duration of your Rip on the target.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Schweddy
    Isnt wow over 5years old.
    And if i remember correct Beyonce's "Single Ladies come out in 2008
    So how can female goblins dance be based on a song not yet made back in 2005
    they updated it to make it more current..

Monty Oum's "Obsessed" music video. Just to piss off and troll furry haters.
    This line will not change of my own volition until Knaak stops screwing Warcraft Lore to write more bad fanfics.

Thanks Amuno!

Quote Originally Posted by drewdevoy
    they updated it to make it more current..
    yea my bad in my mind i turned goblins into gnomes.
    goblins havent been released yet so there dance can be based of Beyonce i guess.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by skakruk
    The forsaken didnt get Michaels Thriller stride ,cuz it was not cool enough for them then.... ???

Because the metalhead's slam is the uber. The rest suck. This is an axiom. This is the ultimate truth.

Milkshake by Kelis

Shaman wolf form dance would be enough for worgen.....

Lady gaga?? No
    Shakira maybe

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Wilson!
    Milkshake by Kelis
    agree

15+ Year Old Account

Dance from a song would be fine, but not "Bad Romance". Or anything.. slutty.
    Quote Originally Posted by sarethen View Post
    I always get nostalgic feels from listening to the elywnn music. I could hear the crickets and the moon was out, just running through elwynn down to goldshire. So beautiful. I was checking out the tavern, loved the music. Then a night elf asked me to suck his cock for 15s.

Female Worgen will, when dancing, immediately sit down.

Then they will do Keyboard Cat.

You ask for more? Then come, traveler, to the Whispering Deep, where only the mad walk.
    Raid Idea: The Whispering Deep and Ny'alotha

Quote Originally Posted by Ihnasir View Post
    Umbra - you are a god.

I could so imagine Worgen doing the robot, but Goblin males are likely to get that when they're updated what with all the technology and stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Burpie
    Dance from a song would be fine, but not "Bad Romance". Or anything.. slutty.
    Agreed, the Gilnean people are part of a civilized society, it just wouldn't suit them.
    Metzen wrote both Thrall AND Garrosh... how do you feel now fanbois?

Quote Originally Posted by Baneador
    Lady gaga?? No
    Shakira maybe
    Troll Females and Draenei Females already have Shakira dances. Definetly "Bad Romance".

Quote Originally Posted by Melonberry
    Bad Romance doesn't really have "a dance" like some other songs do.
    Watch it again. Around 2:48, 3:12, 3:20 here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrO4YZeyl0I. It would be perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolian
    As I stated earlier. Two race's females dance to Shakira.

Quote Originally Posted by VoodooStu
    "single ladies" was'nt just a popular video. it was the greatest video of all time!
    Taylor Swift's award would say otherwise.
    This line will not change of my own volition until Knaak stops screwing Warcraft Lore to write more bad fanfics.

Thanks Amuno!