Page 1 of 23
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

A New World ((SRP))

((This takes place in a time of peace, before Cataclysm and after the Lich King's downfall))

Rahzath walked into Booty Bay's shipyard and took a look around. There were sailors unloading crates, men sharing stories of lost treasure, men just docking - all kinds of things. He was here to meet a contact by the name of Griswald Springlesprock. He walked down to the meeting place, many calling out to him. "Oi laddie, would you like to buy some crabs from Auberdine?" "Hey there mate, would you like to buy some fish from the tip of Stranglethorn?" "Lad, would you be needing passage? Finest ship in the sea here." He finally saw his contact. He walked over, and they began talking. "So you said five thousand gold for the ship?" Rahzath asked. "I did then, but seeing as you be late, I have raised it to five and a half." "This is an outrage! How dare you raise the price!" "Take it or leave it mate." Rahzath sighed. "Alright then." He pulled out a very large sack of gold, added five hundred to it, and in turn was handed the deed to the ship. He walked over, gave it a quick inspection, then headed back into Booty Bay. He posted a notice on the auction house:

Notice!
    All brave sailors please report to Captain Rahzath Dawnsinger
    in the inn for a voyage into the water near the maelstrom
    Will be mapping uncharted waters - Life may be at risk on voyage
    Job is paying very well

'This should be fine.' he thought to himself, and headed into the inn.

Re: A New World ((SRP))

[i][u]Argent Dawn Dispatch

Report for: Captain Sunwalker
    Threat: Naga
    Threat level: Extremely high
    Objective: Investigate, destroy if possible
    Secondary Objective: Set up Argent Dawn outpost on safe landmass if possibleTroop Number: Twenty
    Supplies: Ammunition, Food, Water, Distiller, Two Small Forges, Ten Anvils, Fifteen Hammers, Armor, Clothing, Scuba Gear, Weapons, Building Materials
    Return within: Three years

Looking at his dispatch, Relys sighed. His superiors had directed him to a ship that was sailing to the maelstrom, his target, but he had doubts about the mission still.
    "Come on, men, let's contact this Captain Snowflight," Relys yelled to his nineteen men. One had fallen ill with malaria in Stranglethorn Vale and died.
    Soviet Russia was merely a setback!

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

Ryker pulled the hood over his head, hoping to not attract much attention. A Goblin in Stormwind wasnt a rare sight but Ryker had made a few enemies while working for the horde and didnt want to attract attention.

One of Rykers merchant friends had contacted him offering a good sum of money to accompany an exploratory ship to the maelstrom. Ryker was told to head to the inn, where he would meet Captain Valkore. His orders were simple, find out what if any recourses were available near or in the maelstrom and to simply follow the captains orders.

He opened the inn door surveying the croud for his future employer.

10+ Year Old Account

((Hey guys, I am changing it from Valkore to Rahzath, also changing it from Stormwind to Booty Bay))

Rahzath sees a goblin walk in with a confused look. He waved to the goblin and beckoned him over. "You here for the ship ride to the Maelstrom?"

((Edit - do not refer to the Rahzath bio in my sig, I need to write a new one))

Relys mills about, looking for Rahzath.

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

"Ahh you must be captain Rahzath!" Ryker removed his hood and offered the captain his business card, as is Goblin custom in business situations.

The man Vahrin was looking for, was supposedly on the ship. 'A quick clean stab to the heart should do it.' 'I will wait until they are about to depart, then do the deed. I will quickly escape as they leave port'.

It all sounded good, and he lowered himself into an unmarked barrel, making himself comfortable.
    "I bette'r not oversleep this" He said, as he drifted asleep.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

10+ Year Old Account

Rahzath sees a blood elf looking around also. "Blood Elf! Over here!" He took the goblin's business card. "Interesting," he said and tossed it to the side.

"Scummy humans" Ryker muttered under his breath. Throwing away a goblins business card is pretty much the only cultural insult you can throw at a goblin. "So captain, what will you need me for? Im a former bruiser captain and Ive had some.... mercenary experience so I think Ill be quite helpful on your journey" Ryker shouldered his rifle as he said this. "Barkeep one ale please" Ryker said as he tossed a copper piece at the barkeep.

"Oh hello there! Are you the captain of this expedition?" Relys asked. Before Razhath could answer, he continued on the same breath,"I hope you don't mind if I bring my men and supplies, sir. They are for the Dawn."

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

Quote Originally Posted by Relys Sunwalker
    "Oh hello there! Are you the captain of this expedition?" Relys asked. Before Razhath could answer, he continued on the same breath,"I hope you don't mind if I bring my men and supplies, sir. They are for the Dawn."
    ((Im guessing this is before we fought each other then))

Quote Originally Posted by Ryker
    ((Im guessing this is before we fought each other then))
    ((Since the Barrens War has no set time, it is safe to assume that.))

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

10+ Year Old Account

"Scummy humans? I'm a blood elf. As for your fighting experience, I am not sure that there will even be fighting. But I'll bring you along, if you can clean up this attitude." He turned to Relys. "It's fine, as long as I approve as to what they're for. What is the Dawn doing near the Maelstrom?"

((Edit : Off for the night))

Quote Originally Posted by Rahzath
    "Scummy humans? I'm a blood elf. As for your fighting experience, I am not sure that there will even be fighting. But I'll bring you along, if you can clean up this attitude." He turned to Relys. "It's fine, as long as I approve as to what they're for. What is the Dawn doing near the Maelstrom?"

((Edit : Off for the night))
    ((oh thought you were human cause you were in storm wind before))

Relys handed Rahzath his dispatch.
    "Naga, sir," Relys said.

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

"Deres yo beer Ryker, how you been doin with bein a mercenary" The barkeep said in a deep troll accent. "Thanks mate, and pretty well" Ryker took a swig, watching the group of dawn troops enter the bar. "Naga you say? Dealt with allot of those nasty fishmen when I captained the bruisers in this same town"

"There have been several reports of naga aggression... well, at least more than normal. I've been tasked with setting up a small outpost on a safe island," Relys replied.

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

"So captain when do we leave?" Ryker said before taking another sip of his bear and taking a seat.

The Vindicator walked into the pub. He was looking for this 'Ryker'.

He wanted to aid the man, in exploring the Maelstrom, and maybe discovering some artifacts.

He saw an Goblin and an Elf talking.

"Guess that's them...."

*He walked over*

"Excuse me..."

Through the Roof 'n' Underground. It's the only way to go my friend...

10+ Year Old Account

"Well, I plan on leaving once we get enough troops. Paladin, how many men do you have coming?"

((I was in Stormwind before because this was going to be Valkore, but I changed it to Rahzath))
    ((Harrmood, how do you know Ryker is going to the maelstrom? And how do you know him?))