Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: How to Push DPS on LK10/25 Heroic?

Quote Originally Posted by Apocc
    Get rid of a healer and grab another dps, easiest way to not have to worry about it is 2 healing him. You can do it with Pally/druid combo or Pally/disc combo. When we got our kill we had no priests and had Druid/pally combo and had little to no trouble with healing. Also a arms warrior? Arms is terribly low on the dps output scale, he is better off going fury where he can actually dps ALOT more, you don't have to have a range stacked group what you have is fine jsut getting a bit more dps is all. Look here for confirmation on dps with arms vs. fury:http://www.wow.com/2010/05/06/icc-dps-analysis-by-spec/.
    thanks, i managed to do competative dps anyway when we killed him. also, i'm quite needed in a melee stacked setup without a combat rogue. i know fury outperforms, but i prefer the playstyle.

Deleted

Re: How to Push DPS on LK10/25 Heroic?

You don't need a lot of ranged to deal with the spirits inside Frostmourne room, and melee works perfectly fine for it. DKs can Death Coil and Icy Touch. Paladins can exorcism and avengers shield. (maybe taunt works too) Enhancement shamans can chain lightning. The spirits only have 4k health each, so your melee can help with killing them as long as they're not all warriors and rogues. Even your Death Knight tank should have little problems killing multiple spirits in each phase.

Being at 25% with 40 seconds left tells you that you can't take 3 healers to the fight. You can only 3 heal it if your dps is very good, and by your description it's not good enough. Disc priest + Paladin or Disc priest + Resto druid can both work. Paladin probably has a somewhat easier time keeping the tanks alive through the fight, while the Druid will have an easier time dealing with Frostmourne room, phase transitions, and bad spirit waves in phase3.

Buff wise you are missing 5% melee crit, 5% caster crit buff, 5% caster crit debuff, 5% spell haste, 13% spelldamage and 3% spellhit. You might not think missing the caster buffs is a big deal with a melee setup, but it is! Many of your dps need those spelldamage buffs badly. 13% spelldamage is the most important one, and you should try to get it no matter what.

Enhancement does ~50% magic damage
    Retribution does ~60% magic damage
    Hunter does ~20% magic damage
    Assassination does ~55% magic damage.

That's a huge chunk of your damage coming from magical sources. The mmo champion Raidcomp is very good for checking out which buffs you have and which ones you are missing.