Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: best food eaten while DPSing Patchwork

Quote Originally Posted by prodge64
    I never eat during bossfights, at least not if we're going HC because I'm too busy keeping a flawless rotation. I usually have a pizza during trash though.
    11 2 11 2 11 2, must be hard

I could play mutilate blind folded on patchwerk while eating food.

While tanking I ate a piece of icecream cake.
    While dpsing I ate fresh microwave popcorn with parmesan on it.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Nerds ;D
    Here's my character,im 12 years old. All kids that play wow aren't bad
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...n=Cocoabutterz

Quote Originally Posted by Grobbulus
    11 2 11 2 11 2, must be hard

I could play mutilate blind folded on patchwerk while eating food.

I agree. recently went mut on my rogue (got 2 ilvl 232 daggers, wanted to give it a go). Was easier than combat, if that's possible? No CDs to pop besides your auto-crit, and have a macro that vanishes (for overkill) and starts auto attacking so you don't lose white damage. besides that it's 1 app of S n' D, then 2 butttons.
    Sorry for a lesson in lolraiding, but yeah. Most "rotations" in the game currently offend the user when you call it easy. i.e. rets.. i don't know, they get defensive as hell when i say 1-2-3-1-2-3 is hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin
    South Park's 'Gay Fish' was actually a lot catchier than a lot of Kanye songs. Yeah.

had to keep up my uber dps by not stopping rolling my face across the keyboard, so i had to eat both my arms for sustenance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

i just auto attack him these days lol but ive eatin a steak while fighting him ;D

Olives :S

I sort of knew shit replies like these would pop up before I posted in this thread. Like, what does my weight got to do with anything? Anyhow, "a pizza during trash" is probably a lot less than you think. And I never said playing my class was hard; however I do demand alot of myself during a raid. Seconds count, whether it be moving into position or timing abilites or managing my energy pool.

Sure, I can press 11 2 11 2 etc in my sleep as well, but if there's room for an extra bit of effort then why not do it? Maybe I'm downright horrible at doing stuff simultaneously as for me, personally, there's a risk of energy capping if I'm not concentrating fully on the game. Maybe I'd just miss out on 10-20 energy in total and that may have been enough to throw in an extra envenom or mutilate for the duration of the fight.

There's nothing else I can add to this "discussion", seeing as my take on this versus "must be hard to work in vanish around those 1s and 2s" is miles apart (again, not saying it's a hard thing to do, it just seems I take this game alot more seriously than most).

Chicken casserole

Hope i'm spelling that right :x

Beer and a burrito during dpsing a boss. I am not fat tho ;D
    I do not kill people...that is my least favorite thing to do! - Carl from Llamas with hats

I usually just drank milk, water or coke while I raided, wich means, during bossfights too. Not anymore though, don't raid.

And FYI he never said Patchwerk HC, quote: "I never eat during bossfights, at least not if we're going HC". The only way you can see that he wrote patchwerk HC is if you are a troll that just comes online here to ruin and nag at people.

Deleted

Big Mac. Stuffing those french fries into the hamburger you know?

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Dumsnut
    And FYI he never said Patchwerk HC, quote: "I never eat during bossfights, at least not if we're going HC". The only way you can see that he wrote patchwerk HC is if you are a troll that just comes online here to ruin and nag at people.
    Look at the title of the thread. "Best food eaten while DPSing Patchwork." He comes in and posts that he doesn't eat food during HM bossfights. If he was responding to the question, then he is an idiot; if he wasn't, he can go make a thread about eating during HM boss fights somewhere else. This thread is about patchwork, not other bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by ZaneBusby
    Look at the title of the thread. "Best food eaten while DPSing Patchwork." He comes in and posts that he doesn't eat food during HM bossfights. If he was responding to the question, then he is an idiot; if he wasn't, he can go make a thread about eating during HM boss fights somewhere else. This thread is about patchwork, not other bosses.
    Actually I read the OPs post as patchwerk style fights, assuming that people don't remember what they ate ~18 months ago and not regularly doing patchwerk anymore. If that makes me look like an idiot to you then so be it. But to reiterate my answer; I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by prodge64
    Actually I read the OPs post as patchwerk style fights, assuming that people don't remember what they ate ~18 months ago and not regularly doing patchwerk anymore. If that makes me look like an idiot to you then so be it. But to reiterate my answer; I don't know.
    Yep, I read it like that too. "A patchwerk fight" read: A fight where you just stand still and dps like a madman, like on Patchwherk.
    Either way you just extended your answer anyway, first saying you don't eat at all during bossfights and extended that to tell people that you did not eat during hardmodes atleast. Wich is in no way related to that you apparently said Patchwerk hardmode. /ignore them, they are just sad people running around on the forums trying to find stuff to nag at just to push people down, have no idea why tbh.

less arguments, more cheeseburgers