Looking for some good suggestions

I recently started working on my music library and expanding it with a lot of good bands that I've come across. But hey, theres always a band that you've never heard before!

So what I ask from all of you is some good suggestions of bands that you listen to.
    I mainly listen to Death Metal, and other sub-genres around that. Like Grindcore, Melodic, Metalcore, Heavy, Progressive, Speed, Thrash, Deathcore, etc.

Now, before your head explodes from the long ass list below, I don't wanna hear about you lazy fools who don't want to look through that to see if I already know about the band you would have suggested. Got a band in mind?
    CTRL + F your way through that list!
    Then if your suggestion isn't there, post it!

As of right now, my library consists of:
    Aborted, Acacia Strain, After the Burial, All Shall Perish, All that Remains, Amon Amarth, Annotations of an Autopsy, Apocalyptica, Arch Enemy, As Blood Runs Black, As I Lay Dying, Asking Alexandria, Atreyu, August Burns Red, The Autumn Offering, Avenged Sevenfold, Between the Buried and Me, Black Dahlia Murder, Bleeding Through, Bless the Fall, Bloodbath, Born of Osiris, Breaking Benjamin, Bring Me the Horizon, Bullet For My Valentine, Burning the Masses, Cannibal Corpse, Cradle of Filth, Dark Tranquillity, A Day to Remember, Decapitated, Despised Icon, Dethklok, The Devil Wears Prada, Diecast, Disarmonia Mundi, Disciple, Disfiguring the Goddess, Disturbed, Dope, Emmure, Escape the Fate, The Faceless, Five Finger Death Punch, From the Shallows, Gojira, Haste the Day, Heaven Shall Burn, The Human Abstract, I Declare War, Impending Doom, In Fear And Faith, In Flames, Job For A Cowboy, Kataklysm, Killswitch Engage, Knights of the Abyss, Korn, Krisiun, Lamb of God, Miss May I, Molotov Solution, Necrophagist, Nile, Oceano, Oh Sleeper, Parkway Drive, Rammstein, Rose Funeral, Salt the Wound, Saosin, Scar Symmetry, Sky Eats Airplane, A Skylit Drive, Slipknot, Sonic Syndicate, Still Remains, Suffokate, Suicide Silence, Through the Eyes of the Dead, Underoath, War of Ages, We Came As Romans, Whitechapel, Winds of Plague, With Blood Comes Cleansing

I thank anyone in advance that posts any band suggestions.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Looking for some good suggestions

Withered
    Neuraxis
    Ihsahn
    Emperor
    Enslaved
    Eucharist
    Eluveitie
    Cryptopsy
    Gorguts
    Cobalt
    Unexpect
    Sigh
    Augury
    Stargazer
    Code

Oh man.

Fast: (which you seem acquainted with)
    High on Fire
    Mastodon
    Meshuggah
    Pig Destroyer

Slow: (the slower the metal, the heavier)
    Electric Wizard
    Sleep
    Boris
    Neurosis

It seems like 95% of metal heads out there only listen to fast metal. Slow it down every now and then and you'll realize that slower tempos allow for the music to be even more crushing. I like speed and technicality too, but not enough people can appreciate the slower, deeper, fuzzier, and thicker crush of metal genres like sludge, stoner, and doom. Give it a shot if you haven't. It might take some time to appreciate, but I know first hand that when I did acquire a taste for the slower and more atmospheric metal bands, my tastes broadened a LOT with music in general.

Thanks for the lists from both of you, I checked out a good number of these bands, and I pretty much liked what I heard out of all of the ones I looked into.

Much appreciated!