What UI is this?

Can someone name this UI?
    Id like to know what the AddOn is to get your casting bars like this, and the Raid/party frames. And whats the UI for that grey bar under the character and chat bar?

http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/4...510220120c.jpg
    http://img340.imageshack.us/i/45142289.jpg/
    http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9...509222718c.jpg

Thanks in advance

Re: What UI is this?

its an altered version of tukui.

Quote Originally Posted by Syatek
    Can someone name this UI?
    Id like to know what the AddOn is to get your casting bars like this, and the Raid/party frames. And whats the UI for that grey bar under the character and chat bar?
    Looks like tui, lil modified though.

Cant see the casting bar in any of those, but maybe im blind. What you may be looking at is Forte exorcist, above the player frame and action buttons, which shows timers etc on cooldowns and stuff like that..Riptide is one in the screenshots.

Raid frames look like Grid, a lil customized. Not sure about the party/player/target, but im sure you can get something nearly identical outta Pitbull with a lil customization.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

What's the addon for the little info bars? Like below the chat window has the FPS, ping and memory usage.

Quote Originally Posted by Zutroy
    What's the addon for the little info bars? Like below the chat window has the FPS, ping and memory usage.
    Hint, since this has been identified as a modification of TukUI, then that might be a place to start looking.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd
    Hint, since this has been identified as a modification of TukUI, then that might be a place to start looking.
    I'm aware, however I do not want to grab all of TukUI. I'm just interested in adding the little info bars to my existing setup. I couldn't figure out how to extract them from TukUI.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Isn't he using SLDT for those? Or is he using SBC? I can't remember.

Whichever it is, going to the original UI to at least identify the addon is a good step.
    We cannot tell him how to seperate it if we do not know the addon, nor is it up to us to find it out in this case.
    Irrespective of which addon it is, there is likely to be kgpanels or something else to generate a panel behind it, so just extracting and maintaining the look will not be a simple as they wish.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Taryble
    Isn't he using SLDT for those? Or is he using SBC? I can't remember.

Thank you very much. Looks like SLDT to me. I was mostly just looking for a jumping off point, and this works perfectly. Thanks!

http://i674.photobucket.com/albums/v...g?t=1274566390

Anyone know atleast what the AddOns are that will give me the look of what I circled in red?

I tried XS and Tuk UI but theyre fit for bigger monitor screens than mine and come with a lot of stuff I don't want.

Anyone know the name of the ButtonFacade used in http://s.wowinterface.com/preview/pvw38830.png

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Based on a quick download of LUI 3 (that UI), that's ButtonFacade: Darion. However, LUI also includes a bunch of art replacements for button art, so they may be his custom artwork instead.

For those others, Pitbull could be used to do the UF's and Raid Frames. As could StUF. Dominos or Bartender for the buttons, ButtonFacade for the button skin. SLDataText for the texts. kgPanels for the panels behind the texts and the buttons.