Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted

Re: warrior vs spriest

Quote Originally Posted by Mortisia
    Unsuccessful troll is unsuccessful.
    Get a clue Rogue vs Ele shammy is a dead shammy.

Once upon a time, when I was in bird form in front of Ulduar, I got dotted by a sp. I was like, ok, anyway I have only 2 dots, they won't do 25k dmg. 5 sec later I was dead. I got critted at 6k, 5k, 6k, 5k...

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Xoriak
    Get a clue Rogue vs Ele shammy is a dead shammy.
    I almost forgot we're talking about warriors in this thread.

"Dude, why are you dead again?" "Because I'm raid-leading, doh..."
    Mess with the best, die like the rest...
    >>>Goes by name Samyaza<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Zibeline
    Once upon a time, when I was in bird form in front of Ulduar, I got dotted by a sp. I was like, ok, anyway I have only 2 dots, they won't do 25k dmg. 5 sec later I was dead. I got critted at 6k, 5k, 6k, 5k...
    that's weird. with 3k spell damage, even my VT only crits for 4.5k (and that's w/ 5 shadow weaving). I'm curious how devouring plague and SWP got ticks that high.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Red Thunda
    Elemental shamans are OP if you just leave them alone and let them unload their spells on everybody. All it takes is one person (any class, really) with a clue to turn them from mowing everyone down to them fighting for their life (yay lack of instant spells).
    1) interrupt lava burst - which is usually cast after flame shock
    2) remove flame shock from yourself or whoever they are targeting, if you're one of those classes that can (paladins, dunno of any others)
    3) or lock them out - fire, gimp their burst; nature, gimp everything else.
    in most cases after silencing them, they just jump around/try to run away since there is not much they can do other than drop totems, ghost wolf and book it.

in most cases, elemental shamans just spam offensive spells and begin to cast heals when it's too late - isnt very hard to interrupt either since none of it is instant.
    only real annoyance would be their aoe root from earthbind totem.

spriests > ele shams imho
    Uh have someone sit on the spriest, and see how much damage he can do, spriests only has 1 tree to dps from, once its locked, they're can either dispel, or wand.
    Quote Originally Posted by spinner981
    I don't believe in observational proof because I have arrived at the conclusion that such a thing doesn't exist.

15+ Year Old Account

duels matter

Quote Originally Posted by Chomag
    Spriests are the 3.0 ret paladin. Only reason the bgs aren't swarming with fotm spriests is because leveling one is a horrible experience and the average 12-16 yo doesn't have the patience to put up with it.
    Apart from the fact that some adults don't have the time to lvl priest either.

Idk if this means anything, but i just picked up game a month ago and join the arena tourny, My friend taught me how to play Spriest in a week and i kill most wars? (not saying im good cuz know i suck)

Pointless thread is pointless... but one thing caught my eye..

Who is Britny? She hawt bro? Pics or dont believe

Spriest hurt, alot in very short time. They can heal (does it cost Gzillion mana? Yes. Can they still afford it? Yes!). And if by some dumb silly luck you manage to burst it down....Dispersion /lol and by the time thats over you just died on dots, Merry Xmas.

Also WTF is with the Disarm, like they really need it nowdays....ffs....

SPRIESTS.
    1v1 class.
    Think they're pro but get wtfraped in Arena.

Quote Originally Posted by Haggis
    SPRIESTS.
    1v1 class.
    Think they're pro but get wtfraped in Arena.
    You don't arena much, do you?

A good Spriest can kill anyone in 1on1, isnt it nice that this game isnt balanced around 1on1 or 2on2 then eh?!

Let's see a SP beat a holy pally 1v1. Dot dot, cleanse, dot dot, cleanse, SWD, holy shock, full health & 99% mana.

Also, I can beat SP on my main, an AFF lock... given that's the only one of my 6 80s I can beat one... but, they are in fact, beatable. =D

This post is an obvious troll...

Quote Originally Posted by macke
    A good Spriest can kill anyone in 1on1, isnt it nice that this game isnt balanced around 1on1 or 2on2 then eh?!

A good SP can get his/her apropiate place handled to him/her on 1v1 by a good subtletly rogue, unholy dk, arms warrior, affliction warlock (even seen searing pain specs do that...), elemental shamans... and the list goes on, the point is, if you know what you are doing, and got spec/gear to get your skills carried, then the game is on the scales, if not, then say hi to the class known as "face-melter" for a long while...

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadmeran
    This post is an obvious troll...

A good SP can get his/her apropiate place handled to him/her on 1v1 by a good subtletly rogue, unholy dk, arms warrior, affliction warlock (even seen searing pain specs do that...), elemental shamans... and the list goes on, the point is, if you know what you are doing, and got spec/gear to get your skills carried, then the game is on the scales, if not, then say hi to the class known as "face-melter" for a long while...
    /agree, with the exception of arms warriors... have NEVER seen a warrior beat a good SP

Quote Originally Posted by Merlinsback
    /agree, with the exception of arms warriors... have NEVER seen a warrior beat a good SP
    PvE gear makes it too bursty for casters to survive, try it :P

Sigh. Spriests have been the underdogs for the entire expansion. Let them have these last few months.

But seriously? "My spec/class doesn't do well against this class/spec?" Are we not over this yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Toad
    Shaman is the weakest caster class in the game and very squishy. Ele shaman doesn't have an advantage vs any class they fight.
    we share the same view. it's always an uphill battle on my ele sham in any 1v1 situation

Quote Originally Posted by dabros
    duels matter