Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...

Re: Patchwerk 25 Solo Kill, Blue posts

My hat off to you just sick.

15+ Year Old Account

The primary issue with hosting BlizzCon on the east coast is one of logistics. A large number of people helping to set up and run BlizzCon are actually Blizzard employees. Set up and rehearsals begin days before the start of the event. Sending at least 75% of our Irvine staff to the east coast for at least a week could easily cause major logistical issues with maintaining daily operations, in addition to the substantial extra costs. (Source)

LOL....Blizz complaining about money? WTF! where's my $15 a month going to???

Quote Originally Posted by TheShrike

It is an exploit because he has to be killed in any mode within 6 minutes before he enrages, if this rogue posts a video killing him in uder 6 minutes then he would be worthy of respect, till then he's an exploiter
    That makes absolutely no sense. I have been apart of first kills of dozens of bosses that were past the enrage timer, most recently our first Heroic 25m LK kill two nights ago. It is not an exploit to continue combat past the enrage timer, and it was certainly not an exploit to Shadow Step up and down a pipe to kite PW around. If you recall, there was a warlock who similarly killed Hydross way back in TBC. Pathing manipulation is a well known phenomenon in ANY MMO to date.

very clever the way the rogue killed him took him ages and used game mechanics perfectly altho ofc patch would have only had to land 1 hit for it to be over :P

anyone know the addon or frames he uses to shows his procs? (like evasion etc)