Grats on Patchwerk 25, however I wish you luck on.

The fact that the last time other people found a way to kill a raid boss other then intended they were suspended < or banned I don't remember > I'll grant that Patchwerk is really a nothing boss anymore and could honestly be dropped by a small party on 25 man but still. Blizzard tend to get a little touchy when someone exploits the mechanics of the game < whether good intentions or not > and over React.

Personally I see nothing wrong with it, seeing it took so damned long and it's doubtful you'd be farming him I think it was a hell of a fight.

Re: Grats on Patchwerk 25, however I wish you luck on.

Because finding a way to make horribly outdated content a bit more fun is totally comparable to exploiting bosses you haven't killed yet...
    First Rule of MMO's:
    -Those who have accomplished less than you are noobs.
    -Those who have accomplished more than you are no-lifers.

10+ Year Old Account

You're supposed to reply to the existing topic, not make a new one about it.

:

Quote Originally Posted by Stixxz

:
    I'm sorry didn't know this was the world according to Stixxz -_- As for the outdated content yes I know, but this is Blizzard we are talking about. I've seen people banned for less.

Quote Originally Posted by Jugger
    I'm sorry didn't know this was the world according to Stixxz -_- As for the outdated content yes I know, but this is Blizzard we are talking about. I've seen people banned for less.
    I would be surprised to see a ban on this occasion. They tend to be a lot touchier about world-first kills and the like. I mean, it's not impossible, they'd be within their rights, but I just don't see it.

What I do expect to see is them break it, like they did with Mages soloing stuff with that Arcane talent, what's-his-face... hell if I know, I'm a Warlock and I hate those guys. >_>

Oh, yeah, and he's right, really ought to have gone into the thread already made on this topic...
    That's just between you, me, and my pal Captain Winky.

It's not that world goes by Stixxz, it's that that is the posting rules.

10+ Year Old Account

I'm sorry didn't know this was the world according to Stixxz -_-
    hot damn, you are some arrogant fella aren´t you.
    Well Sir, it´s certainly not the world according to YOU.
    In the end the winner is still the last man standing.

He will not be banned for several reasons:

- it is outdated content, so it doesn't help him or his guild in any case.

- it maked the fight harder ( Blizzard seem to care when it has the fight easy/trival; what the rogue done was for from that )
    So Blizzard should say: " yes, it can be soled, but it takes 5 hours, and one mistake leads to a wipe ".
    Just the 5 hours will put most people off.

Pretty sure the reference is to the arcane mage soloing nax not any ensidia exploits. He soloed military quarter with the spell steal of boneshield and incanters absobtion being uncapped.

The difference between this and that is that nax was relevent content then. Doubt a ban is coming on a 2 year old instance.

Quote Originally Posted by Stixxz

:
    Thanks for being a mod there....owait.

Quote Originally Posted by thetaurenrogue
    Pretty sure the reference is to the arcane mage soloing nax not any ensidia exploits. He soloed military quarter with the spell steal of boneshield and incanters absobtion being uncapped.

The difference between this and that is that nax was relevent content then. Doubt a ban is coming on a 2 year old instance.

...they seriously banned the guy for that? Because they put a broken combo into the game and someone figured it out. He deserved a ban. Why the fuck do I patronize these people?

Use the news post thread? Your opinion isn't important enough to require a thread of its own, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by thetaurenrogue
    Also the mage didn't take 5 hours to kill 1 boss.

I seriously doubt they'll get a ban. At most we'll see the Dig Rat get a nerf.
    "Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." - Dr. Suess

And wasnt banned, you realy cant blame a player for understanding the mechanics of the game and use it to his or her advantage...
    What you've just wrote is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul!

I thought about the mage that got banned when i watched the video. at the end, when he loots patchwerk, jider didn't take the gear, which was one of the reasons the mage got banned, he had stuff he shouldn't have had access to while solo. Plus, the whole 5 hours vs 5 minutes thing. And i think the mage only got a 3-day ban, just like ensidia and the guild that evade-bugged yogg

so 3-day ban, but your on the front page of every wow website and an instant celebrity. i'd take that.
    Good players spend their time trying to figure out how to be better,
    Bad players spend their time trying to prove that they are already the best.