Should i swap trinkets?

Helo im thinking of swaping my Vengance of the forsaken for Herkuml War Token. This would drop me down to 17 expertise.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...s&cn=Panispank <-- this is my armory, my curent dps specc is Frost DW but i miss Unholy and wanna go back and therefor I'm wondering about the trinket swapp. As Expertise isnt so important for Unholy, i would ofc go sub frost specc ive got bryntroll as weapon.

Advices?

Re: Should i swap trinkets?

Going unholy would probably benefit you more seeing bryntoll + Frost subspec is quite strong. If you would go unholy its definatly worth it to swap Vengeance of the forsaken for Herkuml war token. As Herkuml war token is 3rd BS if I can correctly remember the list.

If you stay frost , capping expertise is the second thing you need , with being hit capped the first thing.

Thanks mate. It was just as i was thinking, just needed it confirmed hehe

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Tabs
    Going unholy would probably benefit you more seeing bryntoll + Frost subspec is quite strong. If you would go unholy its definatly worth it to swap Vengeance of the forsaken for Herkuml war token. As Herkuml war token is 3rd BS if I can correctly remember the list.

If you stay frost , capping expertise is the second thing you need , with being hit capped the first thing.
    Just a little correction. HWT is technically 4th best trinket for UH, but only on static fights like Saurfang. Any other time where HWT stacks could fall off, DC/DV regular take back the lead. Isn't actually relevant to the thread, but hey. I thought I'd mention it

Hehe, thanks anyways^^ I'll keep that in mind when i get my hands on some other trinkets :P