Lethality or Hack and Slash?

Experimenting with pvp builds. probably going to use dagger/ sword. Already have points in malice as well as CQC (the dagger/fist crit). Now Should I go for the crit damage bonus Or will it be more beneficial to get the extra hit in with the sword. Not expecting this build to be extremely successful or anything just messing around really.

Re: Lethality or Hack and Slash?

That's one fucked-up build.

It is, but answer anyway.

Why not just use another dagger or fist for your offhand?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Priests will receive Blood Strike and the ability to wield two handed swords

In the long run It would have a lot more damage with a sword unless I had a huge amount of haste... actually... I'll try just daggers first then switch it if necessary.

10+ Year Old Account

As others have already mentioned, it's a pretty messed up build, but for the sake of answering your question, by quickly changing some things on my own rogue in a spreadsheet, gave me the following results:

MH Dagger, OH Sword - CQC pulled ahead by about 2% dps
    MH Sword, OH Dagger - H&S pulled ahead by about 1% dps

Not sure if 1-2% dps will make too much of a difference in PvP but now you (and me) can rest easily.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ascherzon
    He doesn't read topics before he posts - he just takes a dump, smears it all over his face, rolls his face across the keyboard and presses post.

Quote Originally Posted by ssbb561
    It is, but answer anyway.
    It's a bit hard to answer these questions really.. It's like saying "How structurally sound would a house be if I made it out of cheese cubes and custard".. We can't possibly know, but we can assure you it will fail.

I guess if I were you, I'd go MH sword OH dagger, and put the points into CQC
    Quote Originally Posted by Firen
    You do realize that this statue has 4 ears?
    Quote Originally Posted by Amonra View Post
    We are no loner that funny racist uncle, we are the uncle that abused you as a child.