Poll: What race do you feel needs a new zone? You have 4 votes

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Deleted

What Race Needs A New Zone?

What Races do you feel need a new zone?
    After you vote,please leave why you think the race you chose need a new zone,and describe how it would be ( eg Level)

I think Gnomes should get there own zone...It should be 20-26 and be technical in some way..

here is a link to my other forum about "If you could make your own zone"
    - http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-...77/#msg2862477

Re: What Race Needs A New Zone?

I don't know what's happening to the gnome start zone in cata, but I heard it might NOT be in gnomeregan, which seems the most obvious to me! It's quite large and has all those awesome little lifts and everything, not that I've been there so much.

Anyway, I don't like gnomes, so I don't really care nonetheless.

Imo, dwarves, night elves and orcs (since trolls are getting the islands). These areas are just really boring and take too much travel time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eltrollo View Post
    [/COLOR]

Deleted

Night Elves, Orcs/Trolls and Tauren get my vote. Teldrassil, Durotar and Mulgore are beautiful (or cool, in the case of Durotar) places aesthetically, but they're extremely impractical to get around in terms of walking time.

Draenei

They need something on Azeroth proper outside of their starting zones. I believe all they have right now are two tiny towns: One hidden away in Swamp of Sorrows and another one that's just a couple of tents in Ashenvale. They feel almost completely removed from the Alliance before Outland and then they disappear again as soon as you head to Northrend.

Throw some Gnomes into the zone as well to give them a bit more representation and call it a day.

Level wise, no idea really. Somewhere a bit earlier on leveling wise I suppose, so that they have a presence fairly early on as well. 30-35 maybe?

Dwarves, Night elves, and Worgen.

Quote Originally Posted by Perapsam
    Night Elves, Orcs/Trolls and Tauren get my vote. Teldrassil, Durotar and Mulgore are beautiful (or cool, in the case of Durotar) places aesthetically, but they're extremely impractical to get around in terms of walking time.
    The addition of flight paths in the lvl 5 towns in cataclysm solves the walking time a lot. So Durotar will be cool again.
    Teldrassil is good, but need a bit more variation in the terrain type. For example: Add webs in northern teldrassil where those spiders are.
    Same goes for Mulgore, but "some screenshots" shows that the Quilboars are winning ground in Mulgore, so Mulgore gets more dirt in it.

sup with ppl voting on goblin and worgen lol?

Quote Originally Posted by Sez
    sup with ppl voting on goblin and worgen lol?
    "I don't know fully what zone they have to level in, BUT I WANT CHANGE, QQ" That kinda person is the one who voted for that.
    I once shot a man in Goldshire, just to watch him die.

Deleted

My fellow space-goats need more zones! It now feels like they are crashed and try to settle in azeroth for ever but wont come further.

10+ Year Old Account

Draeneis for sure, they have been stranded on azuremyst isle for almost 3 years now!

[Black Vantage][Mobo: Asus P8Z68 Deluxe][CPU: Intel Core i5 2500k @ 4.5GHz]
    [GPU: EVGA GTX 670 FTW] [RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600mhz][SSD: OCZ Agility 120GB]
    [HDD: WD Caviar Green 1TB + 1TB Blue][Case: NZXT Switch 810][PSU: XFX Core Edition 750w][OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit]

Wait.. arent Gnomes gettin Gnomeregan and trolls gettin echo isles?

Deleted

Teldrasill could use some change, that place is boooooooorring :

I'm hoping to see more Draenei structures beyond the two camps and the starting zone. All the other races I feel are fine and Blizzard already said they were gonna spruce several places up anyway.