Poll: When the NDA will fall?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: When the NDA will fall?

Month

10+ Year Old Account

When the NDA will fall?
    You talk about it as if it is the Berlin wall. ???

Quote Originally Posted by Foxbone
    What are we, psychic?

The NDA will end when it's ready to end, hopefully soon
    Blasphemer

Youtube.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I totally stole that post from Dinnerbone btw.

We still had a constant flow of minor leaks, we weren't left dry. We had info from alpha forums(phail blizzard with your we designers), we had leaks from the clients and we had leaks spread there and there from more or less trustworthy people.

We weren't cut dry just because mmo-c stoped with leaking stuff, tho you have to admit that you can't just get more than it is. Search deeper and you shall find stuff.

15+ Year Old Account

When Blizz decides its time to end

The NDA will only be lifted when beta begins. So theres no real speculation unless you want to start guessing the beginning of beta.

The correct answer is one minute after pie, which might equal half past cookie in your time zone.

(I'm bored, can you notice?)

Anyway when we (or anyone) knows anything official like this, it'll be on the front page.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side
    I hope soon >
    You mean soon as in *OMFGGEIFNOWS!*, or soon as in soonTM?

Im actually suprised how well the NDA this time stopped literally everyone. With WOTLK There were still leaks sites opperating regardless of the NDA or atleast far more then there are this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanubial
    Im actually suprised how well the NDA this time stopped literally everyone. With WOTLK There were still leaks sites opperating regardless of the NDA or atleast far more then there are this time.
    There are still sites leaking, you just need to know where to look. It's hardly a big secret. We won't tell you where, though. Which, by the way kids, isn't allowed here. There's a reason that there's a word filter on those sites.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Shuji V2
    You talk about it as if it is the Berlin wall. ???
    Sorta..

when beta goes live?
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by MushroomBomb
    There are still sites leaking, you just need to know where to look. It's hardly a big secret. We won't tell you where, though. Which, by the way kids, isn't allowed here. There's a reason that there's a word filter on those sites.
    Oh i know there are still out there i just mean the abundance of info and the ease of finding it. It seemed with wrath it was just the main few sites who followed the NDA and everyone else just kept going as there were.

Quote Originally Posted by Taen
    We are most certainly not fishes out of water.

We simply have to look elsewhere to get our... water.
    I'm feeling a little bit thirsty. Mind PMing me a cool glass of water?
    Oh aye.

Quote Originally Posted by Birkeline
    When the NDA falls
    So when the NDA falls, the beta is sure to come? or when the beta arrives, the NDA will fall? How will we know? When is it going to happen?

They're always departing but they never arrive... and the ones that do arrive, they-they never leave... you never see them go... they're always full... no one ever gets on... but they're always... they're always departing but they never arrive...
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.

At the Start of the Beta, as always...

And everyone will know when Beta starts because People will go on Blizzard's forums and say I got this email that said I was invited to Beta is that true. Then a blue will go on the forums and say its true or not. If it is true every World of Warcraft news site, forums will all let you know Beta has started and the NDA is lifted.

Quote Originally Posted by Birkeline
    When the NDA falls
    I chuckled... =P, but he is right, no one knows when the beta will come out...

Patience is a virtue.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Slavemaker
    I chuckled... =P, but he is right, no one knows when the beta will come out...

Patience is a virtue.
    Im not known for my patience...