Poll: When the NDA will fall?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: When the NDA will fall?

The alpha's are being updated pretty often from what I heard. I bet beta will come up soon, maybe a few weeks or a month.

Quote Originally Posted by RakuRaku
    The alpha's are being updated pretty often from what I heard. I bet beta will come up soon, maybe a few weeks or a month.
    Alphas / Betas get updated pretty frequently with just bug fixes. Not necessarily content patches or anything.

And as far as I know the Alpha NDA's never get lifted. Ever. In fact, their mere existence is supposed to remain secret (of course it doesn't). What happens is the Beta gets an NDA and eventually the beta NDA is lifted. But what happened in the Alpha is supposed to remain behind closed doors.

I bet some crazy shit happens behind those doors!
    "Our logic is actually pretty simple. If hybrid classes can do the same dps as pure classes, then why have pure classes in the game? So we design the pure classes to do slightly higher dps." -Ghostcrawler 3/22/2009
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=15864857264&pageNo=4&sid=1#66

10+ Year Old Account

Probably at the end of the alpha or maybe when the beta is released 1-2 months (i hope lol) could be that this wil be take far longer tho like someone said icc needs to get to 30% still and 3.3.5 also still needs to be released so.

I think it'll be down in a month. Seems like the beta is on the horizon, if you consider that most didn't anticipate SC2 coming out in July.

Deleted

I predict Paragon will be the first to get it down, Ensidia will be 3/4 as usual...

Unfortunately it will never be lifted, Live will be under NDA still, if anyone asks you if you play WoW you have to look around frantically and say in a clear sharp voice "hmm must have been the wind" then quickly run home.

Never talk about WoW to anyone or the Men in Black will come visit with their flashy thing

Quote Originally Posted by Varedis
    Never talk about WoW to anyone or the Men in Black will come visit with their flashy thing

???
    "Our logic is actually pretty simple. If hybrid classes can do the same dps as pure classes, then why have pure classes in the game? So we design the pure classes to do slightly higher dps." -Ghostcrawler 3/22/2009
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=15864857264&pageNo=4&sid=1#66

Quote Originally Posted by Foxbone
    What are we, psychic?

The NDA will end when it's ready to end, hopefully soonTM
    Fix'd

I'm guessing NDA will end in 2weeks-1month and beta comes out ^^