Aquatic Form Aesthetics

Druid Aquatic form could look better, i think everyone agrees.
    but even more than that, and this might sound pointless, but i think you should be able to transform into it on land or in air, and even crawl around on land (with a slowed movespeed of course!)

looking retarded while swimming in the most efficient way annoys me.
    swimming at the brim of the water and getting un-transformed annoys me.
    not being able to transform before hitting the water for a smooth transition annoys me.

thats all...

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Aquatic Form Aesthetics

I don't mind the looks of Aquatic Form. But i agreed on that you should be able to shapeshift into it outside of water.
    Its just freakin' annoying to get shapeshifted back while you're swimming.
    Then he fapped to his own pseudo-intellectualism and no one ever loved him. Ever.

The End

Deleted

it could be a walrus that flops around out of water. i love it.

15+ Year Old Account

I totally agree with the concept of Aquatic Form not fading upon entering land Something I've been hoping for ever since they made Travel Form stick while entering water ^^

The only reason this isn't going to happen anytime soon is because they'd have to add new animations - undoubtedly that not one of Blizzards highest current priorities

If Troll/Worgen druids get a new-ish Aquatic Form model, it would be a missed oppertunity to do anything about the animation of our current model... Fingers crossed!

10+ Year Old Account

I would love for Aquatic form to be redone to something more like a walrus. I've always thought the Banjo Kazooie walrus animation was awesome (Skip to 6:40). Flopping around like that on land, and then being super fast and dextrous underwater would be so much cooler than the freak-of-nature demon-seal that we have now.

Also, pulchritudinous: your avatar is made of win.