Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Ruby Sanctum Update, Blue posts, Comics

finally well itemized bracers all casters are happy now instead of hit/crit or spirit/crit

What's up with that addon?

That SS looks just like it does without that addon?

Questionable Content comic was so awesome
    sadly it is also pretty true =\

cant wait

Deleted

The only part of the MMO Report I actually watch anymore is the Uncle Casey's mailbag. Cause it's funny.

And also that Halion video is smexy, mostly cause of the music. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Etho
    i dont ever know we are playing TMORPG-ten man online role play game. why should blizz boost 10 man loot? i want back 40 man slack raids and of course 25 man loot will be better than 10 man. im raiding 25 man raids with guild and my 10 man group is just fun with friends. really man are u 10 man hardcore pro imba raiding guild? just spit on you and go play single rpg if u dont like 25man mechanic or u dont know synchronize with more than 9 players. anyway that map addon is nothin more than copy of a mapster addon.... -.-
    OK, some people may not be quite as good as others when it comes to English. But that hurts my eyes badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Terrafros
    The ten man loot is close to useless, because the majority of items can be attained through Emblems of Frost, and at which rate the EoF items are better than the drops on Halion.
    Orly?
    Higher level items tend to be better amirite?
    Remember onyxias raid (80lvl). Back then you got 232lvl items when there were 245lvl item vendors available...
    It's same with this raid. Stop cryin srsly.

Quote Originally Posted by Sotillion
    Orly?
    Higher level items tend to be better amirite?
    Remember onyxias raid (80lvl). Back then you got 232lvl items when there were 245lvl item vendors available...
    It's same with this raid. Stop cryin srsly.
    The difference was that in that raid, there were sufficient items to make up for this. IE, weapons, trinkets, all sorts of things that could be used alongside the emblems, with exception of the helmets(which were surprisingly good compared to the vendor pieces).

In this raid, we only have weaker duplicates of the emblem of frost rewards, part from two Melee DPS items.

Quote Originally Posted by Melesaria
    And why for the love of god do we have ANOTHER ArP trinket for melee. Where is the love for mutilate rogues! /sigh looks like I should starting getting those 277 combat offsets...
    W-what? Here's a list of static ap trinkets that your muti rogue must love:

http://www.wowhead.com/items=4.-4?fi...1:0;gb=0#0-2+1

Only counting raiding trinkets here, so excluding pvp ones, there is:

1 ilvl 258
    1 ilvl 245
    1 ilvl 239
    1 ilvl 226
    1 ilvl 213

Sure sucks that there's none from ICC, but still plenty of choices, of which toc25hc one is very decent. Now, let's look how many trinkets are out there for healers with static haste, since that's the only stat a resto shaman would like:

http://www.wowhead.com/items=4.-4?fi...1:0;gb=0#0-2+1

Again, only picking healer trinkets, and excluding the pvp ones:

1 ilvl 200

WHOA HOLY SHIT!!! ONLY ONE TRINKET FOR RESTO SHAMANS AND IT'S FROM HEROIC HOS!!! Just as a slap in the face, it's not even epic, but rare (blue color). And guess what? It's still BIS trinket for us shammies, just because blizzard is catering *EVERYTHING* for druids. I stopped counting at 10, but there are probably at least 15 epic ilvl>200 healing trinkets with static SP, just the way druids love them. With 3.3.5, there will be one more.

Still grossly disappointed at the overall lack of known 10 man loot.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhym
    I can't see the usefulness to that addon at all :S
    ]

Because unlike the default ui would lead you to believe, all the creatures for your quest do not reside under a small circle.

bluuugh, they add questhelper into WoW and people still feel they need to tweak the quest interface more with an addon :
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account

Dlc is pro as always, and that 3rd comic was also hilarious xD 'NO TIPS FOR YOU ALLIANCE SCUM'
    "Don’t focus on the one guy who hates you. You don’t go to the park and set your picnic down next to the only pile of dog shit."

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue
    bluuugh, they add questhelper into WoW and people still feel they need to tweak the quest interface more with an addon :
    people are just too dumb to actually read the quests ....

I've been reading QuestionableContent for years. Love that comic.

Ruby sanctum, well, any SANCTUM raid is just a bore for me. Comics were good this time around though, as they always are. (DLC) :-\

hahah, QC was awesome.
    Azeroth and Kalimdor and Northrend and Outland

Quote Originally Posted by Fuggle
    I've been reading QuestionableContent for years. Love that comic.
    I've just recently discovered it (silly me right?) and I can tell ya, I read it all in like 2 days... my eyes hurt and I haven't slept in like dunno how long, but I am happy That comic just rocks!

Quote Originally Posted by Etho
    i want back 40 man slack raids and of course 25 man loot will be better than 10 man.
    Lazy and wrong. Enjoy crying about not being carried in Cata.
    I'm in the "I don't have an obnoxiously large signature" club.

Quote Originally Posted by Amazo
    As a proud 10-player raider, I hereby declare the 10-man loot a crock of shit. 10-man guilds shafted again.

I see that Blizzard have found the error in their ways and correcting such for Cataclysm but why not start now? If anything, 10 man mode should get better loot. So many times have I seen people do fuck all in 25-man pugs and we still get the boss down. /rant
    Well, let's see it like this. It's way easier to die in 25 man. For example, spreading out is way harder in 25 man, while it's easy peez in 10 man. And also, in 10 man there are 10 people that are able to fuck up, in 25 man there are 25. That means 15 more retards.
    When I want to log out, where's the save button? I can't find it anywhere, been logged in for three years now.