Poll: If you had to choose and remove completely a class from wow what whould it be?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Give up a class

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...

Re: Give up a class

Quote Originally Posted by Eviscerate
    DK. it seems like a rushed class from the start. patch after patch DKs were either nerfed or buffed because the class is imbalanced.
    lol!!!!

I challenge you to find a class that got less changes to it in the year after its release than death knights.

Go on. You won't.

15+ Year Old Account

Rogues....what purpose do they really server? An annoyance in pvp and one of many dps in pve. I can deal without them.

Stood in the Fire The Painkiller's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Deathknights is the logical choice. They bring no buffs that can already be covered by another class, and we did fine without them before.

I picked paladin though, because most still think they deserve DBW over a warrior.
    Everyone's insane but me...

I'd choose Warlock. Once I tried leveling one but really hated it. All of the other classes are too valuable to me.
    Saving for Cata.

I say warrior or rogue, those are the most similiar classes. DK is the easy choice imo, no challange in harrassing the new kid in town :P
    "Remember, remember the 6th of July.
    The Real ID treason and Plot.
    I see no reason why the Real ID Treason
    Should ever be forgot."

My vote goes for warlock not because of any lack of ability or whatnot.
    Its just the only class I have never been able to enjoy playing.

Second choice is DK, because while they are fun(ish) to play, the game was fine without them, and they don't really bring anything to the table that can't be gotten elsewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaInsane View Post
    Gamon: Tell them only that Hogger is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooherder
    doesnt matter , ppl still hate paladins to the bone
    Including blizzard. our class colour is pink for crying out loud..
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

warlock and mage need to be remade so they are more diferent then each other... or remove one completly

each patch / expansion they make them more alike... ussually by giving warlocks watered down mage abilities (circle of blink, shadow cone of cold, pom+soulfire, frostfelfirebolt) and giving mages wanna be pets (clones, perma water ele)

Self proclaimed lore nerd~
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Casual

lol i think you need to settle down tiger your obviously taking this game to seriously since your so offended by my post lol..Ok so Necrotic strike sounds alot like a ms type ability because it can absorb heals. So it does the same thing ms does it reduces the amount of healing done to target bt in a different way. yeah my bad on the spell reflect comment i got Dark Simulacrum confused with the other talent its mirrored after spell steal. And no i was not qqing about the obscene amount of pet damage and you would have noticed that if you took the time to read the post instead of going into automatic nerd rage. i was just commenting on how dks are part of a growing group of classes who have a pet /minion. (pally soon will be added with little guardian thing in cata) So please relax and remember its just a game.! :P
    i think you need to stop and talk trash about the dk's as its a fact they are part of the game and they will be. at start they where OP yes but now look at them its okey in pve but they dropped almost to the bottem wenn it comes to pvp especially arena. why do people still think they are so OP things change and obv 50% of peeps never need the pages full of dk nerfs

Necrotic strike will absorb and amount of healing done to target. but this will be at the cost of mutch dmg (oblit, ss) or at the cost of selfhealing (ds). well then thats something dif then if you have to choose between only use bs or ms becous you cant use both.

Quote Originally Posted by SacredShaman
    Second choice is DK, because while they are fun(ish) to play, the game was fine without them, and they don't really bring anything to the table that can't be gotten elsewhere.
    Ever seen the X% disease dmg it brings as unholy no did you? no other class can't bring it and it isnt unseless becous as a shadow priest you realy should like it or your just stupid
    Quote Originally Posted by FHNNNG View Post
    Cool next time I'll say LFM ICC25 Need 1 Rape Victim, 4 Rapists, and 3 Therapists.

Hehe thats a lot of rape