Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Thoughts on the new dps trinket?

I drink your ret tears...I drink them up!

Quote Originally Posted by Prentice
    Most of those ArP wanting classes are already capped by now. That leaves the AP proc and the possibility of replacing a gem as the only upgrade from this trinket. Both are nominal. At this point in the game, any upgrade for any class/spec is an upgrade.
    Is that considering the fact that they could equip this trinket with DBW? That's 8 gems you can replace with STR gems for a warrior for instance to reach the cap with this and DBW. That's a considerable upgrade but only tests will show whether or not it's better than equipping DV with DBW instead, I think the proc on the new trinket will make the difference overall and allow warriors to gem for STR instead of ARP. That's just from a warrior's perspective though, it's even more beneficial for hunters imo, because allowing them to go with all AGI gems instead of ARP allows them to swap trinkets for survival spec if necessary.

a feast of tears

Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion Ramza Beoulve
    a feast of tears
    a bottle of milk.
    Muda da.
    MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA!
    ZA WARUDO!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Half of the trinkets that have come out since patch 3.2 have had Armor Pen on them. Aren't our gripes justified?
    50/50 sounds fair.
    Quote Originally Posted by TroyBlade
    Every new dps trinket in the game should be itemised exactly and perfectly for you and also be an upgrade over your current trinkets.
    If this doesn't happen, the game is broken beyond horrific terrible belief and is not worth playing.
    http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/...scale/nysalia/
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/225579/

Quote Originally Posted by Waterwings
    50/50 sounds fair.
    Really?? Considering that most physical DPS will only use one ArP trinket at any given time and a couple specs won't use them at all, how is that fair? You have half of the trinkets with that stat when only about a third of the trinket slots will be occupied by one.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

10+ Year Old Account

i think its awesome
    ....................................................................................

Half of the trinkets that have come out since patch 3.2 have had Armor Pen on them. Aren't our gripes justified?
    Dont forget plate,neck pieces and rings that have a absurd amount of arp on them.

Quote Originally Posted by ejzo
    i think its awesome
    I don't doubt that you would. Considering you are currently using the lowest of the three possible dps specs for your class, I will certainly be coming to you for DK advice should I need any in the future.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

15+ Year Old Account

Locked due to this being a breeding ground for trolls.