15+ Year Old Account

Wowhead problem (Not showing properly)

Hey there.

I've had a problem with Wowhead for a about a week now. I've used Wowhead for the last couple of years with no problems up until now.

The problem is that Wowhead won't show the content, only the "frame". I have found other problem with the same problem while searching for an answer on various sites. None seemed to be able to help them though.

A screenshot of the problem:
    http://twitpic.com/di1fe
    (Not my own picture nor my own twitter, but the exact same thing)

I am using Mozilla Firefox 3.6 with adblock plus and NoScript addons. I have ensured that these are not the problems (as far I can tell). The problem started showing up shortly after I downloaded Rawr. Can the problem be related to that program (I deleted it, but Wowhead is still "bugged")

It is working fine in other browers, but I want to use Firefox.
    Please help.

Mth
    If you could reason with religious people, there would be no religious people - Dr. Gregory House

Re: Wowhead problem (Not showing properly)

I have the same problem. Have you tried a different browser? Didn't work for me, but it's worth a shot.

I was having the same problem too. Make sure you allow scripts for googleapis.com. I think it has to do with their recent update.

CTRL + F5 and it should work again.

Quote Originally Posted by Narsis
    CTRL + F5 and it should work again.
    This fixed the problem for me. I cleared my cache before by going to "clear recent history" and that didn't work, but for some reason this did.

I have to CTRL + F5 every time I go to wowhead, but that's no biggy.

Having the same issue as of last night and nothing of the above mentioned seems to work

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Armunddiggar View Post
    Having the same issue as of last night and nothing of the above mentioned seems to work
    I've solve the problem with some strange way. Before it i've tried everything- ctrl+F5, different browsers, different PCs, PC restarts, router restart etc. Nothing seems to works.

But then I noticed, that on my phone (which has an 3G Internet connection, not Wi-Fi) Wowhead works fine. So I turn on an Mobile Hotspot on phone (I don't know how exactly it is call in english verion of Android, im from Poland), connect to it with my PC (before it I switched off normal Wi-Fi) and it helps!

Now, even on normal Wi-Fi, wowhead work corretly. I don't why, but it's OK.

Hope my post will help You. Sorry for my bad english

As of late my WoWhead has been acting crazy. Sometimes it will load perfect and then others it wont load anything but links and pictures no text

Quote Originally Posted by Mth View Post
    Hey there.

I've had a problem with Wowhead for a about a week now. I've used Wowhead for the last couple of years with no problems up until now.

The problem is that Wowhead won't show the content, only the "frame". I have found other problem with the same problem while searching for an answer on various sites. None seemed to be able to help them though.

A screenshot of the problem:
    http://twitpic.com/di1fe
    (Not my own picture nor my own twitter, but the exact same thing)

I am using Mozilla Firefox 3.6 with adblock plus and NoScript addons. I have ensured that these are not the problems (as far I can tell). The problem started showing up shortly after I downloaded Rawr. Can the problem be related to that program (I deleted it, but Wowhead is still "bugged")

It is working fine in other browers, but I want to use Firefox.
    Please help.

Mth
    You're using Noscript. Have you actually allowed the appropriate scripts? I believe you need Wowhead, Zaming, Zam and Cloudfront.