Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: The lowest/worst DPS class/spec

The fact is that a 264/277 geared ele shaman will do 2k less dps than a same geared arcane mage for example.
    Let me give another example. Proffesor Putricide: Ok, a moving fight. Melee prolly having advantage because of melee range. A Warlock or SP puts his DoT's and probably chanelling spells. What about ele shamans? Flame shock > Lavaburst > Moving > Lavaburst > Flame shock > Moving. Not exactly like that but no elemental overload spam, no Tier 10 2nd set bonus. In fact Ele shamans can do a good burst when not moving. But we dont raid Hogger. I dont want to QQ hard but thats the reality. Ele shamans will do a nice dps because of no moving and maybe chain lighting spikes in melee range. But what about other fights? Proof that Blizzard understand that problem is: Spiritwalker's Grace.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichiago
    Trololol Marrowgar
    Boomkin: http://www.worldoflogs.com/rankings/...Balance_Druid/ first 15 pulling over 14k
    Elem shaman: http://www.worldoflogs.com/rankings/...mental_Shaman/ first 136 pulling over 12k DPS
    I love how obscene fury warrior dps is compared to the other classes on WoL rankings. Where most classes cap at around 17k, the 40th ranked fury warrior is at 16.9k... GG.

Quote Originally Posted by krillianlol
    Good enhancement shammys can put out some wack dps in the early stages but the pure dps classes scale way better with gear.
    yeah very true way back when i had horrible dps but now 11k single target

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Melonberry
    Only counting viable specs that should actually be played? I'm fairly sure druid is the lowest followed by rogue.

Theoretically of course. I've never seen an ele shaman come close to their maximum of 15k+ though, even with the ICC buff. Feral druid maxes out ~14.5k, one of the lower ones.
    rogue? really?

u put at least 2 rogues in raid tricking each other with 2 piece bonus = win