Razorice and Crusader

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cn=Coldbringer

There is my armory...

i was just wondering is it a dps increase to have razorice on your main hand if your weapons have the same attack speed and the same weapon damage (dps). Or should i just stick to the usual razorice offhand and crusader offhand

Basically what im asking is if the 2% increase weapon damage from razorice on the main hand is outputting more dps than having crusader up more often.

Re: Razorice and Crusader

Doesnt matter which weapon razorice is on, it always takes mh damage when calculating the 2% damage addition (As in it doesnt suffer from OH damage penalty)

Quote Originally Posted by Arisen
    Doesnt matter which weapon razorice is on, it always takes mh damage when calculating the 2% damage addition (As in it doesnt suffer from OH damage penalty)

This, so use crusader MH as the uptime is the only thing lost if you swap hands.

If your weapons are different speeds then razorice goes on the faster weapon. Otherwise razorice goes on the weapon that has less expertise if you have a racial affecting one weapon but not the other and are not capped for both.

If neither of those situations apply then it doesn't matter, your dps will be the same regardless.