R.I.P Paul Gray from Slipknot

Paul Gray (aka #2 or "The Pig", played the Bass) died at the age of 38. The Des Moines Register reported that Gray was found dead at a hotel in Urbandale, IA at approximately 10:50 a.m. on May 24, 2010 by an employee at the TownePlace Suites.

R.I.P

Re: R.I.P Paul Gray from Slipknot

not a slipknot fan, but the guy could jam on the bass. R.I.P.

Wow, illiformed idiots much? There's been no mention of an overdose on the media outlets that matter, to my knowledge, most of Slipknot have been clean for a few years now, it's widely believed to be the reason why their new album sucked compared to their previous three, and all the theropy sessions, but thats pure speculation.
    Still awesome band, and an awesome bassist.

RIP Paul.
    I'll slap you so hard you'll feel like you've kissed a Freight Train..

Deleted

I flagged all of the disrespectful comments to MushroomBomb the moderator. I think it's sad to see a person who is no longer with us getting disrespected by people who didn't even know him. Let him rest in peace for god sake.

Im glad all of those posts got removed.

RIP Paul. Your music will live on!

15+ Year Old Account

Saw them at Ozzfest '99 when I was 8 and have been listening to them ever since.

R.I.P #2

Going to listen to Slipknot for the rest of the day out of respect

RIP Paul..... Slipknot has been one of the bands I have been listening to since I was 10..... You will be missed

Love this band saw them on tour at the end of 2008 which was an amazing show.

R.I.P Paul Gray

Stay Sic.

I heard of Slipknot back in 2001. I followed and supported. Bought items and Clothings, as every and many maggot fan out there. Bought every Album, even thought I was late on the earliest ones. Bought Posters when I had the chanse to. Attended to Download, Rock am Ring, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Spain & Portugal. Saw every show from 2003 onwards. Sadens me to know, that one of the founders of one of my many favourite bands has passed away.

I will still stand proudly up as a Slipknot fan, even through bad and good times, I will remain one of their many supporters.

Rest in Peace, Paul.
    Rest in Peace, Dio.

first dio then paul :'( wtf is going on with metal artists
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectro
    And what the mods are trying to say is not that every music is full of unicorns and sparkles and flying chewbaccas... they are trying to tell you that no matter what someone listens to you should respect their tastes
    Quote Originally Posted by Naux
    you're retarded...seriously I don't even think you're trolling it's that bad.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Grieco
    not a slipknot fan, but the guy could jam on the bass. R.I.P.
    ^^^ my tought exactly.. May he rest in peace.
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton

Quote Originally Posted by Physcosis of Bleeding Hollow
    first dio then paul :'( wtf is going on with metal artists
    Don't forget The Rev from avenged sevenfold, not really metal but still, an awesome drummer.

Saw them last year in Lisbon, one of the most hardcore live bands ever (and we had Lamb of God and Machine Head in the same day)

Lets hope they move on with their lives and choose a new bass player, i know its hard for them but the same thing happened to Metallica, they moved on and after 20 years they are one of the biggest metal bands ever, it would be a shame to see another great band go away because a member passed out, i really hated it when Pantera stopped playing after Dimebag was killed...

RIP Paul, i didnt catch your bass pick but i did punch the guy who got it! we will never forget you
    Quote Originally Posted by rad586
    OH NOES !!!!! CASUALS GOT ALMOST THE SAME GEAR AS ME !!!!!! MY GEAR DOESN'T INCREASE THE SIZE OF MY PENIS ANYMORE !!!!! QQQQQQ

Quote Originally Posted by PuppyDes
    Not until I say...jump the fuck up

'Bout time I set this record straight
    All the needlenose punchin' is making me irate
    Sick o' my bitchin' fallin' on deaf ears
    Where you gonna be in the next five years?
    The crew and all the fools, and all the politix
    Get your lips ready, gonna gag, gonna make you sick
    You got dick when they passed out that good stuff
    BAM!
    Are you sick of me?
    Good enough, had enough!

JUMP THE FUCK UP!!!!! (Metalgasim)
    that was the best live thing i have ever seen, only compares to "LET FREEDOM RING WITH A SHOTGUN BLAST /MOSH" imo

"Joey lets take these motherfuckers home!" ^^
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4sPf...eature=related
    Quote Originally Posted by rad586
    OH NOES !!!!! CASUALS GOT ALMOST THE SAME GEAR AS ME !!!!!! MY GEAR DOESN'T INCREASE THE SIZE OF MY PENIS ANYMORE !!!!! QQQQQQ