10+ Year Old Account

Jintohk - Tauren Shaman

((Hey all; I figured since Kelrindion is stuck in Northrend, that I should finish my Tauren. So.. here he is. I present to you, Jintohk.)) (Side note: I've designed to have this character be both CRP and SRP, depending on if I like the thread.)

1. What is your full name? Do you have any nicknames?
    Jintohk Bloodhoof, a.k.a. Jin.
    2. Where and when were you born?
    In the Thousand Needles, before the Second War.
    3. Who are/were your parents? (Know their names, occupations, personalities, etc.)
    I never knew my parents; Master Helmok told me that I was left in Thunder Bluff when I was young.
    4. Do you have any siblings? What are/were they like?
    Master Helmok told me that I have a brother named Naibok. I am not sure of his whereabouts, however, and I truly do not worry about him. If he has half the power that I think he does, he will be fine.
    5a. Where do you live now, and with whom? Describe the place and the person/people.
    I currently live alone in my own tent outside Bloodhoof Village. It’s quite comfortable.
    5b. What part of your home do you like best? Least?
    The scenery and the smell of the hunt exhilarate me each and every day. However, the lack of family makes life very lonely; perhaps I shall move back to Thunder Bluff someday…
    5c. What do your sleeping quarters look like? What do you sleep in? Any recurring or particularly strong dreams?
    I sleep in a tent, with only a pillow and a tattered blanket sown by my eldest mentor. I has a very strong dream once a year that shows me in the near future, wearing some ancient armor and with two spirit wolves behind me. This dream empowers Me to continue my training.
    6. What is your occupation?
    I currently have no occupation; aside from the occasional bounty placed on stronger animals, I get by with what I have.
    7. Write a full physical description of yourself. You might want to consider factors such as: height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, and any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks.
    6’8” Tall, 360 Lbs, Tauren with long dark hair. Blue eyes. Wear heavier mail armor when at war, but other than that I wear whatever is most comfortable for the hunt.
    8. To which social class do you belong?
    While I may not keep many things with me, I do have a fair stash of money in the bank. You could say I am middle class at best, heh. *smiles*.
    9. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses?
    I have no physical weaknesses or allergies from all the hunting I have done in my day.
    10. Are you right- or left-handed?
    Right handed.
    11. What does your voice sound like?
    Low, gruff, yet strangely friendly and inviting.
    12. What words and/or phrases do you use very frequently?
    “May the elements guide your path.” – Common phrase to say good bye to people.
    13. What do you have in your pockets?
    A few silver coins, the lock to my tent, and a small flute that I play every night before I sleep.
    14. Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?
    See above.
    Part 2: Growing Up

15. How would you describe your childhood in general?
    My childhood was spent under the tutelage of Helmok, a powerful shaman of the Bloodhoof tribe.
    16. What is your earliest memory?
    My earliest memory is when I cast his first lightning bolt.
    17. How much schooling have you had?
    No proper schooling; only the tutelage of Master Helmok.
    18. Did you enjoy school?
    If by school, you mean the training, then yes. I loved school.
    19. Where did you learn most of your skills and other abilities?
    See above.
    20. While growing up, did you have any role models? If so, describe them.
    Master Helmok and Thrall. Master Helmok was an old Tauren, who was very calm and patient with his student. And I believe we all know Thrall,
    21. While growing up, how did you get along with the other members of your family?
    I never knew my family.
    22. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
    I wanted to be chief shaman for the Bloodhoof tribe for the longest time.
    23. As a child, what were your favorite activities?
    Hunting and playing the flute.
    24. As a child, what kinds of personality traits did you display?
    Innocence, Strength, and wisdom beyond my years.
    25. As a child, were you popular? Who were your friends, and what were they like?
    Not so much popular, but well known. My friends were those that hunted with me. I cannot remember their names anymore, as they passed away during the Third War.
    26. When and with whom was your first kiss?
    I cannot remember my teenage years, due to a major accident that occurred while wielding fire.
    27. Are you a virgin? If not, when and with whom did you lose your virginity?
    See above.
    28. If you are a supernatural being (i.e. mage, werewolf, vampire), tell the story of how you became what you are or first learned of your own abilities. If you are just a normal human, describe any influences in your past that led you to do the things you do today.
    When I was in my teenage years, I began to hunt using the elements to aid my path. One day, when I went hunting, I decided to attempt a more channeled fire spell. However, the spell proved to be more than I could handle, and it knocked me unconscious. The tips of my horns were singed, and I had a few burns on me. When I awoke, I decided that I needed training in melee combat, so that I would not rely purely on the Elements.
    Part 3: Past Influences

29. What do you consider the most important event of your life so far?
    The accident.
    30. Who has had the most influence on you?
    Master Helmok.
    31. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
    Mastering the power of the elements, yet still deciding to hold off on their powers until they are direly needed.
    32. What is your greatest regret?
    Accidentally killing a young Tauren child while attempting to save the boy from the attack of a wild plainstrider.
    33. What is the most evil thing you have ever done?
    The most evil thing I have ever done was steal food from Bloodhoof Village.
    34. Do you have a criminal record of any kind?
    See above.
    35. When was the time you were the most frightened?
    When the young boy was abducted by a wild plainstrider and I accidentally ended the boy’s life in the process of attempting to save him.
    36. What is the most embarrassing thing ever to happen to you?
    When I was in my early 20’s, I picked up the wrong order from the leatherworking store, put on the clothes, and walked around in armor three sizes too small, until the leatherworker told me a week later that I had the wrong clothing.
    37. If you could change one thing from your past, what would it be, and why?
    See number 32.
    38. What is your best memory?
    The night that I obtained his first Kodo horn on my own. There was an epic battle, and I came out the victor.
    39. What is your worst memory?
    See number 32.
    Part 4: Beliefs And Opinions

40. Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic?
    Optimistic on most topics. Very few, pessimistic.
    41. What is your greatest fear?
    Losing the power that I have worked so hard to obtain.
    42. What are your religious views?
    I follow the shamanistic ways. The elements shall guide me.
    43. What are your political views?
    I care not for the political scene; if the Horde needs me, then I shall serve.
    44. What are your views on sex?
    It is something two people do to relieve stress. It is not my concern; if you wish to partake, then please do.
    45. Are you able to kill? Under what circumstances do you find killing to be acceptable or unacceptable?
    I am able to kill, as long as I am not killing for the wrong reasons. If the Alliance came to a town and slaughtered all of the people inside, then yes, I am able to kill. If they called Garrosh names, then I shall not partake in the petty war. In fact, I just may join with the Alliance if that were to happen. *chuckles*
    46. In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any human being could do?
    Rape and kill innocent women. Highest evil any humanoid could inflict upon the other.
    47. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love?
    It is possible; I do not see why it would be wrong to believe in such matters.
    48. What do you believe makes a successful life?
    Enjoying your life is what makes it successful. If you despise your own being, then your life is a failure, and you need to fix it.
    49. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings (i.e. do you hide your true self from others, and in what way)?
    I speak my mind, and if I offend anyone I make it up to them with a compliment of some sort. Unless, of course, they deserve it. *chuckles again, smiling*
    50. Do you have any biases or prejudices?
    The only biases I have are against the bloodthirsty of all races, including Tauren. I will accept anyone, as long as they are not one of the bloodthirsty, slaughter for fun people.
    51. Is there anything you absolutely refuse to do under any circumstances? Why do you refuse to do it?
    See number 46.
    52. Who or what, if anything, would you die for (or otherwise go to extremes for)?
    I would die to protect anyone who is unable to protect themselves. And yes, before you ask, this does mean that I would die to defend a helpless alliance as well as a helpless horde. I care not for the race.
    Part 5: Relationships With Others

53. In general, how do you treat others (politely, rudely, by keeping them at a distance, etc.)? Does your treatment of them change depending on how well you know them, and if so, how?
    I treat others in a polite way; I hold doors open for people, if there are doors to be held, and I bow when I meet my higher ups. I tend to be a lot less polite with my close friends. Jokes are played, and that is what makes friendship so great. I pick on you, you pick on me, and we both laugh.
    54. Who is the most important person in your life, and why?
    Well, since Master Helmok died, I’d have to say that an old elven friend of mine, Kelrindion, because he is one of my truly great friends.
    55. Who is the person you respect the most, and why?
    See above, for the same reasons.
    56. Who are your friends? Do you have a best friend? Describe these people.
    I do not have many friends, but I do have a best friend. See number 54.
    57. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If so, describe this person.
    I have been seeing a woman by the name of Aiota. I will tell you about her some other time. At the moment, I feel like some Heavy Kodo Stew. *grins and walks off to get some stew*.
    58. Have you ever been in love? If so, describe what happened.
    Back. Sorry about that, I haven’t eaten in a while, and some of the guys in Bloodhoof Village… never mind. Once, when I was a teen. I wish I could tell you, but I cannot remember. 'Tis a shame, really.
    59. What do you look for in a potential lover?
    Well. Being able to cook is a major plus. And if she enjoys music, that is all the better. I have no specific standards.
    60. How close are you to your family?
    I have no living family members, from what Master Helmok told me.
    61. Have you started your own family? If so, describe them. If not, do you want to? Why or why not?
    I have not yet started my own family, and I’m not sure if I want to yet. If I start a family, I will have to cut back on my adventure and hunting, and that is no good.
    62. Who would you turn to if you were in desperate need of help?
    I would turn to Kelrindion and his family if I truly needed help.
    63. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why?
    Yes, I trust Kelrindion with all my life. He is a very close friend, and could never allow something to happen to me.
    64. If you died or went missing, who would miss you?
    See number 62.
    65. Who is the person you despise the most, and why?
    I do not despise anyone at the moment, actually.
    66. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict?
    I tend to avoid conflict. It’s not worth the stress.
    67. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations?
    Depending on the situation. I have some leadership skills, but if someone has potential, I nudge them into being the leader.
    68. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not?
    Sure! I quite enjoy interaction with groups of people. It’s fun, and a way to meet new people.
    69. Do you care what others think of you?
    Pff. That’s like asking a Kodo if it minds having a Tauren riding on its back.
    Part 6: Likes And Dislikes

70. What is/are your favorite hobbies and pastimes?
    I guess you could say hunting is my favorite hobby. *grabs my mace and walks out of my tent, going to hunt a plainstrider to get more meat for dinner*.
    71. What is your most treasured possession?
    My first Kodo horn. *sits back down at the campfire and sets out my pan to start cooking the plainstrider meat.* Oh, and by the way, if you can’t tell, I absolutely love food.
    72a. What is your favorite color?
    Hm, probably Brown.
    72b. What style of clothing do you prefer?
    I am impartial to what I wear.
    73a. What is your favorite food?
    Clefthoof Ribs…. Mmm… *smells the plainstrider meat and tears off a piece to test it*.
    73b. What is your favorite smell?
    The smell of food roasting over an open fire. Nothing can beat that.
    74. What, if anything, do you like to read?
    I enjoy reading scrolls about ancient shamans. However, it is rare that I am offered something to read.
    75. What is your idea of good entertainment (consider music, movies, art, etc.)?
    Hunting, fishing, cooking. Sometimes dueling with companions.
    76. Do you smoke, drink, or use drugs? If so, why? Do you want to quit?
    I drink Dwarven ale from time to time. Ask me how I obtain it, and I shall not explain. *winks and smiles*. Why would I want to quit?
    77a. How do you spend a typical Saturday night?
    Saturday nights are the nights that I venture to Thunder Bluff to obtain supplies.
    77b. What type of transportation do you prefer?
    I prefer to ride my Kodo, Stormhoof. Sometimes I will shift into my Spirit Wolf form.
    78. What makes you laugh?
    Many things! A good joke, good ale, or a good story would all do the trick.
    79. What, if anything, shocks or offends you?
    Murder and rape are the only things that shock me. Nothing at all truly offends me.
    80. What would you do if you had insomnia and had to find something to do to amuse yourself?
    I would strengthen myself through training.
    81. How do you deal with stress?
    I either hunt, play the flute, or train. From time to time I’ll go to Thunder Bluff’s tavern and have a few rounds if I’m very stressed.
    82. Are you spontaneous, or do you always need to have a plan?
    I’m a mixture of both, really. I can spontaneously do many things, but I need to have a plan when it involves battle. Unless, of course, I don’t have the time to develop a battle plan.
    83. What are your pet peeves?
    Blood thirst. I see no reason why we can’t all just get along. If we all got along, then I could have dwarven ale whenever I wish! Ahh, if only.
    Part 7: Self Images And Etc.

84. Describe the routine of a normal day for you. How do you feel when this routine is disrupted?
    I have no true routine, so I am not disrupted often.
    85. What is your greatest strength as a person?
    I am overly protective, which helps a lot when people ask for help.
    86. What is your greatest weakness?
    See above.
    87. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
    The lack of excitement that I encounter. Life is very relaxed, but I wish I could get out to see the sights a bit more.
    88. Are you generally introverted or extroverted?
    Uhh… hold on… is that plainstrider I smell? *grabs the cooked plainstrider meat and starts eating, ignoring the question completely*.
    89. Are you generally organized or messy?
    I’m prettuh messuh frum *swallows the food and takes a swig of water*. Ah, that’s better. I’m pretty messy most of the time.
    90. Name three things you consider yourself to be very good at, and three things you consider yourself to be very bad at.
    That’s too much work, man. I need to sleep so I can hunt in the morning! *chuckles*.
    91. Do you like yourself?
    I do quite enjoy myself quite a bit, yes.
    92. What are your reasons for being an adventurer (or doing the strange and heroic things that characters do)? Are your real reasons for doing this different than the ones you tell people in public? (If so, detail both sets of reasons...)
    I adventure to get stronger and to protect the innocent.
    93. What goal do you most want to accomplish in your lifetime?
    Well… I haven’t put much thought into that, really. Sorry to disappoint. *shrugs*.
    94. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
    Hunting and eating, as always. *grins*.
    95. If you could choose, how would you want to die?
    Hmm. I’d prefer to die in a heroic way, whether that be attempting to hunt the strongest beast in the world, or fighting to defend some innocent people.
    96. If you knew you were going to die in 24 hours, name three things you would do in the time you had left.
    Hunt, train, and eat. *laughs whole heartedly*
    97. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death?
    Being a protector of innocence. And for cooking a mean Dragonbreath Chili.
    98. What three words best describe your personality?
    Eat. Sleep. Train. *smiles and shrugs*.
    99. What three words would others probably use to describe you?
    Eats too much. *shrugs again and nods*.

Re: Jintohk - Tauren Shaman

Very nicely designed, and wait, isn't Jintohk a god in NR? Or is that Jin'thok?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

10+ Year Old Account

*shrugs with a bit of a puzzled look on his face*
    If it's a god in Zul'drek then I wouldn't know; I hate that zone. I randomized that name, lol.

Deleted

Jintokh is a troll name, the suffix meaning "great" or "destroyer," I really can't remember. I'd change the name to something more tauren (Singedhorn maybe?), or else you will probably be mistaken for a troll a lot.
    Soviet Russia was merely a setback!

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

10+ Year Old Account

While I would change my name, I already have my toon in the US MMO Champ guild. I'm not too worried about being mistaken as a Troll; I'm going to *try* to get a signature made with both of my toons in it. That way people can tell.