Trinket Question

I know this probably gets discussed a lot but should i spend the 30 badges to get the war token when I have deathbringers will? I already have WFS. So pretty much I am asking which is better. lol

Re: Trinket Question

HWT > WFS/DBW.

It's better than both of them for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danund81
    Just SAY IT.* "I'm right you're wrong and I know it because I have the power of a website's link."

Deleted

So pretty much I am asking which is better. lol
    Could always check the stickies at the top?

i always cringe whenever i see an enh with dbw. the only thing that saves it for enh is its higher ilvl.
    10 years ago we had Steve Jobs, Bob Hope and Johnny Cash. Now we have no Jobs, no Hope and no Cash.

Quote Originally Posted by koimagheul
    i always cringe whenever i see an enh with dbw. the only thing that saves it for enh is its higher ilvl.
    Not even, I cringe at the opportunity of how someone better just got screwed out of their trinket.
    Seriously, enhance when DBW makes me cry.

Just a quick question on the subject, i have mark of supremecy atm and war token. rawr says war token is best in slot but if i equip tiny abom in a jar enhsim shows increase in dps. is this a fault with rawr maybe? or enhsim?

Quote Originally Posted by dgmmidge
    Just a quick question on the subject, i have mark of supremecy atm and war token. rawr says war token is best in slot but if i equip tiny abom in a jar enhsim shows increase in dps. is this a fault with rawr maybe? or enhsim?
    Tiny Abom and War Token > Badge Trinket + War Token.

Deleted

The only DBW ninja i've witnessed in person came from an Enhancement Shaman.

I facepalmed so hard.

i feel bad for ArP users when i see an enhancement with that trinket.

and yes, War Token + WFS is much better than DBW + WFS.
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

As a resto shaman, I got a DBW and I wear it every chance I get!

our enchanment shaman says that DBW is better for him than WFS, however hes waiting until everyone else has it.

DBW isn't even a bad enh trinket, it's just not BiS like it is for some classes.

Also, ArP isn't bad for shaman either, just not as good as other stats. The new trinket is arp, and it's still likely to become a BiS piece for shaman. We'll find out once it's tested fully.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danund81
    Just SAY IT.* "I'm right you're wrong and I know it because I have the power of a website's link."

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by TOMGC
    The only DBW ninja i've witnessed in person came from an Enhancement Shaman.

I facepalmed so hard.
    Because of your own lack of knowledge? DBW is a great trinket for Enhancement Shaman its just not a BiS. Stop being fixated with the headline equip effect and realise that the bulk of the benefit comes from the proc.