Thread: /s via DBM?

/s via DBM?

So, Whenever I see a killvideo, at least one player always uses an addon that uses /s to announce stuff like defile etc.

Now, what I want to know is, what addon is this, or is it a function in DBM that I just never saw?

Re: /s via DBM?

Pretty sure it is part of DBM.

The thing is, 90% of players play with party chat bubbles turned off, so you usually dont see the speach bubble announcement.

The addon you are thinking of is most certaintly DXE aka Deus Vox Encounters.

I didn't think DBM does that but i know DXE does.

But yea most people turn off chat bubbles so that could be it also.

15+ Year Old Account

DBM got /y on some events. Defile is one of them.

Defile on me!
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Not sure about in /s, but in DBM if you either manually, or through entering the raid load the module for it, you can toggle the option for the yells on or off.
    Does not seem to be an option I can see to change the channel of announcements, only turn specific ones on or off.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

try raidwarning: /rw

ah ok, i think i misunderstood the question. what you're describing is a feature of DBM/bigwigs. you can set a checkbox for those. just look in your dbm/bw menu for the appropriate entries for the bosses.